Channel zapping system on Solo2 & BH ?

isenguard

U Will Never Walk Alone
Super VIP
Hi all

i am new to balckhole images so i dont know how to solve this problem during jumping in the channel list

if we are watching Sky Sport1 on Hotbird (provider Skyitalia) in our Sports favorite group, it should be like that

skyitaliainthefavorite.jpg

pressing Red to see the All services list ( I expect to it would jump to Sky Sport1 in the list but it goes to the first channel in the list !! like that

skyitaliaafterredbutton.jpg

Same when pressing the Yellow button..i expect it will go to Sky Italia folder in the Providers list...but again NO..it goes to the first provider in the list as the screenshot

skyitaliaafteryellowbut.jpg

To see exactly what i mean, i made the same screenshots using my old DM 500+ (E1)

skyitaliainthefavoritee.jpg

then pressing the Red ( it is smart and goes to the selected channel)

and when pressing the yellow ( it is smart and goes to the respective provider)

i dont know how to change this in Black Hole and i dont know if this problem exists in other images or not :)

isenguard

U Will Never Walk Alone
Super VIP
this is e2, you have to live with that.:rolleyes:

but that doesnt make sense

this function and " hide locked services" are basic functions in E1.

it doesnt make any sense when developers drop these in E2 !!

dany-nl

Registered
Hi all

i am new to balckhole images so i dont know how to solve this
hi isenguard
i think you used to flash pli image or others images which based on pli image ...as openaaf ,,, vix .... etc
you will not find this option in blackhole or even in vti image

isenguard

U Will Never Walk Alone
Super VIP
i flashed VIX image and i can confirm that zapping system is exactly like E1...exactly what i need :)

so this feature does exist in E2.
it would be nice if BH team integrates this feature

levi45

Registered
Hi u can ask this on vu+community they will give you better answer and just don't forget solo2 still in early days :)

redondo5

Registered
Hi all

i am new to balckhole images so i dont know how to solve this problem during jumping in the channel list

if we are watching Sky Sport1 on Hotbird (provider Skyitalia) in our Sports favorite group, it should be like that

skyitaliainthefavorite.jpg

pressing Red to see the All services list ( I expect to it would jump to Sky Sport1 in the list but it goes to the first channel in the list !! like that

Same when pressing the Yellow button..i expect it will go to Sky Italia folder in the Providers list...but again NO..it goes to the first provider in the list as the screenshot

To see exactly what i mean, i made the same screenshots using my old DM 500+ (E1)

skyitaliainthefavoritee.jpg

then pressing the Red ( it is smart and goes to the selected channel)

and when pressing the yellow ( it is smart and goes to the respective provider)

i dont know how to change this in Black Hole and i dont know if this problem exists in other images or not :)

out of interest which skin were you using on blackhole?

[0_o]

Registered
Yea, it seems a really good skin ;)

btw... @isenguard, which image did you liked more? VIX or BH? I think my Solo2 can come today (finally!) :)

isenguard

U Will Never Walk Alone
Super VIP
well, i did not spend much time with Vix..only flashed for 30 minutes to test the zapping method and then flashed BH again...i have the cccam, mgcamd and oscam_ymod on the BH ( no time to install on VIX :) )

So i cant say anything negative about VIX

bTW, VIX has an amazing startup picture..a very nice HD picture that s perfectly displayed on my 42 inch HD TV :)

think u should " play " a bit with each ;)

good luck with ur box then ;)

[0_o]

Registered
Thanks a lot @isenguard ;)
Unfortunately my Solo2 didnt came today. Only Wednesday :)

So... I wish you a happy new year ;)

Best Regards !