Diablo Wifi working like Cccam ?

anterocouto

Registered
I am interested in buying a Diablo Wifi to work like Cccam.

Can someone tell me if I cam work with several Clines ?

I need 4 or 5 Clines.

I read that is only possible with 1 Cline.

Thanks for any information.

genti 76

Registered
How can put Cline to Diablo WIFI.
What should be used to locate Cline to Diablo WIFI
Thanks for any information.

florindo mateus

Registered
Diablo Wifi and a underworld

(Share) with this nice cam,(means recieve only) thats is what we can do with this underfull cam with wifi connection!
I´m till now and after more or less a year playing with this nice cam, I do not understand why the softwere developers, doesn´t separate the three protocols yet... I mean, one underworld file for : G box / Mbox (if possible?) one underworld file for cccam, and one underworld file to newcamd ! and probably with this mehtod could they do more room in eatch protocol to insert more than one line, for exemple in cccam, or even change one or two lines, in eatch protocol, that is because in my point of view when we use one protocol, we dont need to use the other two, so the three choices at same time, is kiling space into the cam, I would like to understand more about files, and be beable to do and develop it, because I think with this mehtod all users of this nice cam could have more provit of it funcionalities, I mean change lines, or even fast speed!!!
I hop my point of view will be lessen, or understood by the underworld developers :clapping:

all the best

dxdy

VIP
only gbox, newcamd and cccam is available for Diablo WiFi

dont except more from UW team... support for this sharing clients is rudimentary

keijona

Registered
Diablo cam ...But why not

Is there cccam what works with many clines possible in diablo wifi ?
It works ok with one cline, but would be much better to have many clines like in dreambox cccam.
is there ? and if not, why ? :(