TBS5922 and Powervu

SuannS

Donating Member
Trying to get powervu setup on my new computer. Old computer broke so I can't transfer. What step am I missing? I get biss and unscrambled channels so the problem is just powrrvu.
A buddy sent over his pip00 folder that works on his setup.
Steps I have done:
1) Downloaded dvb dream 3.7
2) replaced the pip00 folder with one from my buddy
3) put my softcam.key file in the vplug 2.4.6 section. Under pip00.
4) downloaded powervu 3.8.1. Unzipped. Changed the .dll file to .mod and put that one and .ini in the modules folder.
None of the powervu channels work. I see powervu 3.8 Under modules and I try to get a emm with active checkmarked but it keeps cycling thru and not finding anything. When that is running, a text document is created in modules powervuemmwith patterns showing a bunch of numbers and letters.
What is missing? Thanks

sahafe

Staff member
Super Moderator
Trying to get powervu setup on my new computer. Old computer broke so I can't transfer. What step am I missing? I get biss and unscrambled channels so the problem is just powrrvu.
A buddy sent over his pip00 folder that works on his setup.
Steps I have done:
1) Downloaded dvb dream 3.7
2) replaced the pip00 folder with one from my buddy
3) put my softcam.key file in the vplug 2.4.6 section. Under pip00.
4) downloaded powervu 3.8.1. Unzipped. Changed the .dll file to .mod and put that one and .ini in the modules folder.
None of the powervu channels work. I see powervu 3.8 Under modules and I try to get a emm with active checkmarked but it keeps cycling thru and not finding anything. When that is running, a text document is created in modules powervuemmwith patterns showing a bunch of numbers and letters.
What is missing? Thanks

The correct is ...Move the softcam key file to modules folder :thum:

SuannS

Donating Member
can you open softcam.key under options?

It's in notepad. No, I can't see it unless I go into the folders. I transferred to modules. I saved it under softcam. Softcam.key didn't work even though it's under key file