VU+ Solo2 Error - "Service not Found (SID not found in PAT)

net4hack

Registered
Hi Guys,
I have a VU+ Solo2 box with Motorised dish. After I scan for channels, channels get listed in the channel list. But when I try to play it for some of the channels I get the following error

"Service not Found (SID not found in PAT)

Is it because of satellite dish allignment problem. If Not what could be the issue? How to solve this error?

Thanks...

Jahu

Donating Member
What satellite?

S*y has changed lots of transponders for last 2 weeks, had to rescan many times. Get a fresh satellites.xml package.

net4hack

Registered
What satellite?

S*y has changed lots of transponders for last 2 weeks, had to rescan many times. Get a fresh satellites.xml package.

From where could I get this satellites.xml package. Which folder in the VU+Solo2 box (VIX Image) should I put it?

Jahu

Donating Member
But from where to download it?

Do as Ferret said or:

Go here: http://www.sat-universe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=403

And download one of the packages from the good people who make them.

For example I use the ones from SatVenus or Vhannibal, you have the Sticky link there, and I usually use the ones that has these 4 satellites, as I have 4 LNB's - 28E-19E-16E-13E.zip

Unzip it on /etc/enigma2

Put the satellite.xml in /etc/tuxbox

Restart the box, see what happens.

Also download the dreamBoxEDIT tool, install it on PC and its really nice to manage channels and make bouquet, though you will get ready made channel bouquets when you download any of the packages from the link there, open them with dreamBoxEDIT and upload them to the Box.

Good luck :thum: