These picture is not related to FOREVER server

5yhd_cjcuv.jpg

3wc_ycucvuvu.jpg

ma1386

Registered
This box is icone carrier for orca
Why do you deceive people?

deceive!

Brother this package run it on private oscam that now available in some few server that one of them is ORCA

I'm not lie and deceive people

Last edited:

Spire2zz

Registered
Story was. Unknown UK hacker broke pairing but cards were getting burned. Apparently Deadduck team found solution to burning cards but are charging quite a lot of money for the private oscam. Also they only offer to large company.

harshy

Registered
Story was. Unknown UK hacker broke pairing but cards were getting burned. Apparently Deadduck team found solution to burning cards but are charging quite a lot of money for the private oscam. Also they only offer to large company.

So it’s hacked?

Spire2zz

Registered
So it’s hacked?

Nobody knows for sure. But the story is that the Orca which shows digiturk is not a full hack but a loophole in old box which will soon be closed by surflock function. Deaduck claim to have solved surflock but if Dig#turk enable it cards will burn. I guess they dont enable it cos many customers use old box. afaik nobody has actually seen evidence of this deadduck fix. I think it's probably true but they only did it just solve it the other day and its yet to appear on forever iks.

deltaT

Registered
the whole page is like the muppet show run by some arab with a serious brain damage :D only bullshit and fake stories. its not even real globalsat behind this.

Zaw Lay

Registered
Forever iks server work perfect is very one big server.
We are using forever iks 125 on Tiger Star Receiver, in this time all of SE Asia Server are offline (132E/ 95E). I hear Dead Duck team can't support forever IKS at this time. This is right? We're enduser. If we have anyquestion to forever iks, how to contact them(Supplier or Factory of whatever I don't think.

Spire2zz

Registered
the whole page is like the muppet show run by some arab with a serious brain damage :D only bullshit and fake stories. its not even real globalsat behind this.

Lol yeah its madness. Is Globalsat even real 😁 I must say it's been fun to watch the meltdown. There does seem to be elements of truth in it. Also lots more pages and info to find if you look hard.

155144733296781.png

Status
Not open for further replies.