auxius

Registered
Thanks @manic01

wait MK3 is not M3 right?

i'm choosing between the 3 stb
-TM5402 M3
-TM5302 HD
-TM5502 HD

main purpose is powerVu, performace, specs wise and future support.

Thanks

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
TM5402 M3 HD CI Super+

Go with this box and you will have powerVU perfect preformance and future support .
Best closed source Box on the market at the moment .
Good luck : )

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Only downside i see is it picks up a lot of old dead TP's after Blind scan and can fill up database with a lot of dead/useless Transponders but i guess its not that great of a concern .
Also obvious downside with so many sat boxes is no 4:2:2 Feeds
it finds them but no video on 4:2:2 .
otherwise its a well supported box and has a decent tuner
and has a lot of extra features which M1 And M2 versions could not handle and 100 lines for entering Biss keys , thus meaning zero future support for those old and now obsolete boxes .

Good luck : )
-
Barney2222

auxius

Registered
Thanks Barney2222,

Have you reported this issue on blindscan? i'm sure they will have a patch for this asap.

Well regarding 4:2:2 feeds you are right, and i also read on technomate forum that it's not possible to support 4:2:2 with this model due to it's software structure how sad to know, well i hope that things will change as time past by we never know they will release a patch to support 4:2:2 or release a new STB for 4:2:2, it's business thou there still more room for improvement incl blindscan issue but not sure on the 4:2:2 update patch.

Thanks for the information Barney much appreciated it.

Last edited:

holymann

Registered
Hi have a question how I can edit the K ... y in the receiver? am grateful for any help. There is specific with menu that I can enter it on the Remote controll.

Lg Holymann

dxn

Registered
Hi have a question how I can edit the K ... y in the receiver? am grateful for any help. There is specific with menu that I can enter it on the Remote controll.

Lg Holymann

On technomate you have to go to CAS menu, select powervu, then insert frequency and k*ys

holymann

Registered
Thank you very much. Have a dr hd d 15 receiver was told once that the devices are identical. I'm already looking at 1 week with the input k..y unfortunately it comes with my receiver not .i have a CAS menu but when I press ok is no reaction. Thank you very much
Lg holymann

Last edited:

dxn

Registered
Thank you very much. Have a dr hd d 15 receiver was told once that the devices are identical. I'm already looking at 1 week with the input k..y unfortunately it comes with my receiver not .i have a CAS menu but when I press ok is no reaction. Thank you very much
Lg holymann

Yes, firmware are different. From What i've read on DR HD F15 is not possible to insert powervu ke*ys with current firmware.

holymann

Registered
Ok Thank you. Is really stupid that does not work there because many programs no longer go.
Lg holymann