Bulsatcom 39E Not working on my TM 5200 SUPER?

mehdi3

Registered
Hi all

I have downloaded the latest TM Softcam for my 5200 Super Serie but I didn't open the Bulsatcom Package 39 east?

Im using the latest latest patch for my TM 5200 Super Serie.

Is there anyone on here can confirm it?

Thanks

mehdi3

Registered
Key is ok as its working on my other receiver but its not working on my TM-5200 SUPER Serie???

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
And its still working just tested the only channels still open with Bulsat I2 EMU:

Diema, KinoNova, NOVA, Planeta TV 12523H
Nova Sport, Diema Family, AXN Bulgaria 12687H
TCM/Cartoon 12564H

- these are the ONLY channels that are active with Bulsat I2 EMU and all are fine.

Fox, Fox Life, Fox Crime & National Geographic ended I2 EMU around 4/11/14

mehdi3

Registered
The new key are coorect as I can see in the CAS Menu but it doesn't open the Channels?

empb

Staff member
Administrator
There isn't a new key... key not changed since 20th November 2014, Service Key Active: DFDD0... ...C79C4

Key01 Fausto EMU, Diablo EMU
Key02 Softcam EMU, Phantopatch EMU

Tested Fausto/Newcamd, vplugserver/cccam, diablocam/ipnosys/key.bin, Phantompatch/Softcam

mehdi3

Registered
NO,its not working on TM5000 SUPER Serie,someone on here need to test the latest TM SOFTCAM for Bulsatcom package 39E and confirm if is working or not??

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
if I was you I would re patch the receiver and start again in case it was a bad flash

mehdi3

Registered
Ok,So which Patch you suggest me,im using Phantompatch 1.59(Oct 22 2012) for my TM 5200 SUPER SERIE?

empb

Staff member
Administrator
Brummie just means you should start again and re-flash receiver with latest firmware, which is as you say the one from October 22 2012:

Phantompatch-TM5300D_5200D_SUPER_159p_22-10-2012.stb

Which seems old... but is the latest patch acording to the Phantompach download centre, can you confirm that you have had Bulsat working before on this receiver?

I only ask because we had this fiasco before: http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=277359 - where you simply did not understand that a softcam can be correct but not supported by an old receiver/patch.

mehdi3

Registered
I re-flashed my receiver again and downloaded the new Softcam but still the same,yes it was working before Bulsatcom 39E but it doesn't work now??

mehdi3

Registered
I have done everything right,im Testing these Channels Nova,Diema,Nova Sport but still scrambled??

empb

Staff member
Administrator
And I take it you tried deleting and rescanning in the channels as well?

empb

Staff member
Administrator
So you have no card sharing lines running?
No other EMU running?
No CAM in the CAM Slot (or Card)?

So you are running 5200 super patch + Softcam only..... and tried deleting channels and rescan as suggested. Take it the FTA 39E channels are ok? ie Magic TV Bulgaria 11135 V.....

mehdi3

Registered
Free channels working fine and other Package like ORF,CZECH LINK working fine but Not Bulsatcom 39 E