Glenn_911 TM Softcam for All (CHAT HERE NOT ON FILE THREAD!)

gilbem

Registered
Hi Glenn 911

Your softcam updates are the only ones that seem to work with my box. Do you have an update for todays Bulsat to see EPL?

Merry Christmas and Thank you

carlosthejackal1968

Registered
Glenn 911 Softcam

Hi

Does anyone know what has happened to Glenn 911 and his softcam updates?

His softcam was the only one that would decode Bulsat on my Technomate 5200D Super USB.

carlosthejackal1968

Registered
Latest Kargo Softcam clears Bulsat but is this supposed to work on Canal Digitaal ?

Hence my earlier question re Glenn 911 softcams, as they were the only ones that would open Canal Digitaal for me.

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
@carlosthejackal1968

Canal Digitaal NL has been down since the 7th December:

See here: http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=114686&page=3

Even if you dont understand the Keys (Encryptions) you can find out there if a package is up or down or use the Encryptions Chat section to ask.

sb_uk

Registered
I'm using the latest one from Kargo.25 and bulsat is working on that.

Is there any real difference between the softcam from different people ?

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Depends what editor they use. Some editors provide specific softcams eg for Technomate, Other provide Softcams for General use.

And can be very different depending on what other satellites/keys included. Some include old keys (in case active on feeds). Others just tested keys, others only keys they have tested themselves. Difference may only be slight. As we always say try them all and use the one that suits your reception area and viewing habbits the best.