NEW to Technomate TM500

ashiasim

Registered
i followed the guide which is in link above!!! and when i try to do the serial way it say pc is not responding..

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Not having much luck are we i linked to another guide covering a Ethernet update.

Attached is the serial/null modem update guide.

ashiasim

Registered
do u think there is problem with my box? becasue this way it says pc is responding and the otherway no connected.
IP address for receiver and software is same. just i change is servername which is by default 127.0.0.0 and i change it to 192.168.1.1.

I have new null modem cable and don't think it is cable problem. i have connected router to computer and receiver both.
nothing is working!!!

ashiasim

Registered
do u think there is problem with my box? becasue this way it says pc is not responding and the otherway no connected.
IP address for receiver and software is same. just i change is servername which is by default 127.0.0.0 and i change it to 192.168.1.1.

I have new null modem cable and don't think it is cable problem. i have connected router to computer and receiver both.
nothing is working!!

ashiasim

Registered
i think that will be last try..this time i changed com port to com2 and it says hearder_magic is TM600 and model is TM500 size is 6230016, Header_magix and model_name is not equal!!!!hearder error

ashiasim

Registered
image is download and i have restarted the box but there wasn't any setup..now i am searching for the channels...
Do i need to do something else to get excrypted channels? once again thanks for ur time and patient and help

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
To get encrypted channel is not straight forward. You need to do your homework.

Research CCcam .

Ferret

ashiasim

Registered
To get encrypted channel is not straight forward. You need to do your homework.

Research CCcam .

Ferret

Hi Ferret, I was reading ccam last night and installed new version of ccam and got ccam.cfg file but after that i am stuck...couldn't get clear information, is there any trutorial or u can help??

ashiasim

Registered
thanks Farret, Ok i read the first part,Telnet is not working on windows vista tried all the process but still in RUN it isn't working. Also Where i can find the two files mentioned "The CCcam archive is composed of 2 files, a bin file and a config file. In the original RAR
archive, the authors have saved the Dreambox binary file as CCcam.ppc, whilst the config file
is the same as for any version."

ashiasim

Registered
hi Ferret, I managed to get to the 2nd tutorial and stuck at syslog/kernal LOG. where can i find in the image in have downloaded? i tried to look everywhere but can not find in the receiver anywhere!! any idea

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
If your using the UR Team image i suggested then CCcam may be included press the blue button once high light the top option and use the <> button on the remote to select CCcam.

If it is not there press the blue button twice and download CCcam from the addons server.

Once you have done that start cccam by pressing the blue button once again then select CCcam and start it.

Any question regarding CCcam then must be asked in the CCam section i linked you too.

Ferret

ashiasim

Registered
I have new CCcam installed already which is working fine for FTA channels!!! checked the CCcam.cfg settings which are same as in guide..but still not getting encrypted because there is no server and no clients.

privatebutt_89

Registered
hi , i have a reciever technomate tm500 its was all fine till last month and now it sayd channel scrambeled... i bought that for ske sports and other premium channels in the uk it works with internet connection. is there a new update file for the reciever out that i dont know of...Can anyone help me with the link of it or something ....

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
hi , i have a receiver technomate tm500 its was all fine till last month and now it sayd channel scrambeled... i bought that for ske sports and other premium channels in the uk it works with internet connection. is there a new update file for the receiver out that i don't know of...Can anyone help me with the link of it or something ....

If it came with those channels working then you are linked to a server and the rules dont allow discussion about that. Speak to who you purchased it from.

privatebutt_89

Registered
i would have contacted them but they are gone so thats why i am stucked in the middle with te reciever ....
sowi that i discussed abt it ....
but can someone really help me with it ... i have a linux uploader but not the file to upload....any help would be appriciated . thanx

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
No files will get you those channels. It does not work like that.

You need to research CCcam.

Ferret

privatebutt_89

Registered
Nuthing On CCcam ... can u help how to reserach it ! bin contacting people but stil no help...the ones i hav boutht it from are dissapeared..plz suggest wat to do now .... this thing is no good to me now...i hav stuck with it :S