TM 600 not opening channels

satnsat

Registered
Ok I got it, it is standard!!! Will I be able then to download a CCcam later from that image? And can you tell me if I nedd anything else to flash the image to the box such as username + password? Or does everything on it's own? Thanks, ciao.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
The UR tean image has no pass just a user name of root.

Yes you'll be able to download CCcam on the blue button providing your connected to a router and the internet.

Ferret

satnsat

Registered
The images "UR" is the one that you put on download earlier? And the only tool that I nedd is TCC, am I correct, does all (flash image control the box and insert settings)? Thanks, ciao.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
You can flash the box with TCC change pass, but for transfer of settings it is best to use DBE or Dreamset.

Youll also need FTP program Filezilla or DCC will do that job

Ferret

satnsat

Registered
You can flash the box with TCC change pass, but for transfer of settings it is best to use DBE or Dreamset.

Youll also need FTP program Filezilla or DCC will do that job

Ferret

So flash the box with TCC, then to control the box I use DCC 2.96, and for the settings DBE 3.0.1.5 is that correct? Thanks, ciao.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
So flash the box with TCC, then to control the box I use DCC 2.96, and for the settings DBE 3.0.1.5 is that correct? Thanks, ciao.

Flash with TCC

Use Flash wizard to FTP to Box. DCC will do same job but you would need to first give the UR image a pass for it to work.

DBE Or Dreamset will send channel lists in yes.

Ferret

satnsat

Registered
Flash with TCC

Use Flash wizard to FTP to Box. DCC will do same job but you would need to first give the UR image a pass for it to work.

DBE Or Dreamset will send channel lists in yes.

Ferret

Hi mate, is all clear apart from "how to give a password to the image and where I do that", if I open DCC (which I prefer) what do I need to do to be connected to the box? Thanks, ciao.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
OK you need to give image a pass to do that.

You need to telnet into the box, use putty attached

Start putty

Enter you TM's IP select port 23 telnet.
At prompt type root and hit enter
At the pass prompt gust hit enter

At the next prompt type passwd

Enter a new pass note you'll not see what your typing on screen then hit enter

Repeat the pass and hit enter, that it

Use that pass in DCC and you'll now be able to connect.

Ferret

satnsat

Registered
ok, let's put all in order, open putty and give the password to the box, then TCC to flash the box, use DCC (enigma 1, DCC 2.96) to connect to the box, and at the end use DBE to send the settings to the box!!! Am I right? Thanks, ciao.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
You need to flash the image first. Then give the image a pass so dcc can connect. And yes DBE or Dreamset to send the settings in.

Ferret

satnsat

Registered
ok, TCC first, then open putty and give the password (but I don't understand where, can you explain) then with DCC connect to the box and finally use DBE to send settings, BTW all the images for TM600 have Italian language? Thanks, ciao.

satnsat

Registered
By the way I'd like to use "Nabilosat DarkStar II 25102009 TM600 update" (as I've the same on my DM500), any good, is there the Italian language? Thanks, ciao.

satnsat

Registered
ok mate I got it, flashed in Nab DarkStar II, now what I need to do to give a password to the box? And also where do I find CCcam 2.14? because I can't find on the downloads, Thanks ciao.

satnsat

Registered
I'm stucked with putty, won't go anywhere once I put the box Ip's I press enter, let me put in "root" but then when comes password won't let me do anything I tried severals times but nothing at all, any clue what to do, or any other program to do that or other ideas, probably is better to put on the UR image? Thanks, ciao.

satnsat

Registered
ok done it finally!!!! Tha p/w was the make of the box, but now I've another problem, installed CCcam 2.14, but now my question is which key file can I use to watch Rai, because I tried with the traditional "dreambox keys" but won't work do I need to use a specific one....and if yes where do I find them? Thanks, ciao.

satnsat

Registered
hi Ferret, I got everything working except for the CCcam, I mean it's working but I'm trying to install the newest one 2.14, I can't download from the server, and the ones that I have are for Nab, as I changed to UR image can you tell me in what format do I need to install them and please where I can find, thanks, ciao.