TM 600 not opening channels

django72

Registered
Hi All, I am wondering if someone can point me in the right direction where i can find softcam for TM600? I would much appreciate it.:mad:
Regard

chippy terry

Registered
hi django no need mate make sure your receiver is connected to the router and press the red button on remote and it will auto update, that is the left button out of the four coloured buttons above numbers

django72

Registered
Thank for your help guys. But until I have a replacement remote control back I can't do anything. the first remote that came with the box was faulty. I will first try what chippy said and see how it goes.

Cheers mates and bye for now

django72

Registered
Hi Guys, Sorry to be a bit of nuisance, but i have tried the above instructions, but still getting the message " No Internet Connection". Also the channels on Thor 2/3 are not clearing. Are there any other suggestions? I am Using the official Firmware 20.01.2010.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Most of DigiTV has now gone to Nag3 so you'll not open it.

As for your no internet connection.

On your remote Menu-setup-expert setup Communications/Network

Tick the DHCP option and save then reboot your TM and router.

Are you using a router?

Ferret

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Have you tried selecting DHCP as i mentioned above.

If that does not work try configure it for a static IP outside the range of your DHCP table.

What image your using DS Team bu any chance?

Ferret

django72

Registered
Yes I have selected the DHCP box, just as you said, but no luck.
I'm using the TM600_20.01.2010.img

django72

Registered
What i dont understand is the fact that i can update the software through the same network cable but it can't detect the internet connection.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
What group is the image though?

The IP it now lists under Communications network does it make sense in that the ip is valid and not one starting with 10.

And is the Network option ticked?

Ferret

django72

Registered
Now I have another problem, I have forgotten the password i used to configure my Tcc 7.1 version and I cannot longer flash the software I loaded on (Ds_V4 img 20.04.2010). Iam stock and its getting very frustrating. any help will be very much appreciated.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Hi mate

Answwered you other thread but unless you have changed it the password will be dsteam.

Ferret

django72

Registered
Thank You very much Ferret for all your help. The internet is now working fine. thank so much.

Regards

satnsat

Registered
Hiya I'm very new on technomate 600 I'm trying to put a CCcam in but I can't find, any clue? Thanks, ciao.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Hiya I'm very new on technomate 600 I'm trying to put a CCcam in but I can't find, any clue? Thanks, ciao.

What image are you using mate? If group image try the blue button if your still on the image that came with on the 600 you need to reflash with a Group image UR team or EDG id recommend

Ferret

satnsat

Registered
What image are you using mate? If group image try the blue button if your still on the image that came with on the 600 you need to reflash with a Group image UR team or EDG id recommend

Ferret

Thanks mate, can you tell where to find those images, and also what tools do I need to use to flash the image? Thanks, ciao.

P.S. by the way the image was on the box, you're right, ciao.

Last edited:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks mate, can you tell where to find those images, and also what tools do I need to use to flash the image? Thanks, ciao.

P.S. by the way the image was on the box, you're right, ciao.

Latest images are here, is your box the 600 or 600 super

Standard 600 image

http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=638597&postcount=34

Super image

http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=638626&postcount=35

Please make sure you use correct image

Id flash it with TCC and a null modem

TCC
http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=440741&postcount=2

1. Down load the image.

And flash that image to your TM like this

2. Open TM control center .

3. Start TMCC with the TechnomateCenter.exe

4. Click on the serial tab.

5. Top option set the comport to the one you have your null modem cable connected to usually com1.

6. Now click the file button and select the unrared image you downloaded earlier.

7. Now in front of your TV switch the power OFF on your TM.

8. Press in and hold the UP ^ button and then turn the power back on youll see a setup screen in front of you.

9. Press the up button for serial update then the right > button and then the ok button. This will start the image upload. Wait till it confirms the process is done.

10. Now turn off the power leave it for a min and then turn it back on.

Ferret

satnsat

Registered
Which one do you raccomend, standard o super, and please can you tell me the difference? as for DreamB you use DCC and a programm for setting (to send to the box) there're any for this box? Thanks, ciao.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
You have to pick the one that matches your stb if it does not say super on the front, yours is the standard 600.

Ferret