Help

janski1

Registered
TM 5400 CI+USB

Hi. I’ve recently bought the above. Generally works great. However, I have an Aston Cam inserted into the CI slot to watch encrypted channels and every time you change channels there is a message from the CAM – usually only for a second or two but it is annoying.

Is there a fix for this?

The System Details are as follows:

S/W Version 145p (Sep 01 2008)

H/W Version 1.10

Boot Version 1.12 (08.20)

CH Version Dec 07

Satis_55

Registered
Can anyone please help with some info?

I am trying to receive Premier on 19.2e, I just have a standard sky dish on its fixed position. Would you advise that the dish be moved or be motorised? I can usually get a good signal from where it is positioned on some but not all channels.

Also I have downloaded the latest patches from the Technomate list and the softkey for the technomate 5000 super series but I am unable to receive any other channels!?

I am using a technomate TM 5300+ super, would this be OK to receive the channels or do you need a cam slot? I have downloaded patch '5200D_5300D+_SUPER_104p_2008 10 17.zip' and 'TMSoftcam_17_10_08.zip'. Should I be able to receive Polsat and Premier channels using these patches or do I need a TPS.bin file too?

Thanks for your help
Satis_55.

Satis_55

Registered
Is anything else taking its place? Ideally I would love to be able to get some decent movie channels or even pick up some of the prem football matches. Do you know which satelites are best to point to at for this? Thanks.

manic01

Super VIP
1w digi tv
Games on thsi weekend
Arsenal v Man Utd
Sunderland V Portsmouth
West Ham V Everton
Southampton V Bristol C
Liverpool V WBA
Blackburn V Chelsea
Fulhan V Newcastle.
So a few there to watch and most with English audio as well!

TM690

Registered
TM6900Super Patch & Softcam

I have having a little trouble:(
Recently purchased TM6900 have patched with 663p - 041108 and loaded latest TMSoftcam all via USB - still getting channels scrambled - any hints as to what I need to resolve this? Dish curently fixed at Hotbird 13E

ADDER

Registered
Not much left on hotbird, TPS is gone and Polsat is going to Nagra3 but some of Polsat still open

TM690

Registered
Thanks , so I will stop looking on hotbird, I can move the dish any sugestions where best to look for French TV (TF1) that is still open?

TM690

Registered
Just moved dish back to 5 west so have these channels. I will be buying a moter for the dish!
Do you know if it is possible to pick up TF1, from Astra 19E?