New DiabloCam 2 "Pro"

zeros

Registered
Okay, I ordered one and i will give you the knowledge of the existence of a Wi-Fi when it arrives.
Truth is that I myself doubt its existence- looking at it no antenna. It will soon become clear. :)

Edit. Jul 11 The shop just sent me a full refund of my money. So I can not confirm anything. It seems that no product yet even at first green light to the shop, now coming soon.

AleMick

Registered
Diablo Cam 2 "Pro"

Diablo2PRO.png

D-Module PROFESSIONAL (PRO) description:

Based on Duolabs technology D-Module is a fully programmable PCMCIA module dedicated to DVB compliant STB-CI applications known as CAM (Conditional Access Module). D-Module is designed to give maximum flexibility and power for developers all combined with high security features to enhance the possibility to host a secure CAS.

The Diablo CAM 2 PRO is a Professional Conditional Access Module based on ARM7TDMI processor running at the speed of 50Mhz combined with a powerful FGPA and is capable to descramble up to 64 PIDs simultaneously.
The Diablo CAM 2 PRO is fully compliant with ETSI EN-50221 standard and it is tested on most of Professional MultiPID Transmodulators. The Diablo CAM 2 PRO has one smartcard reader ISO 7816 and one smartcard reader in SIM format.
The Diablo CAM 2 PRO is ideal for multi-room installations such as Hotels, Condos and generally any Transmodulated Multiservice Environments.

Why D-Module?

D-Module is uniquely designed, as product that differs from others in that it allows you the fully customize your design thanks to the flexible structure of the internal FPGA. All the known CAM modules in the market are based on an ASIC design in order to reduce the costs of each single device but sensibly reducing the customizable features and disclosing sensitive information about the eventual CAS and its structure and disclosing security information.

Hardware:

•ARM7TDMI @ 50Mhz.
•FPGA @ 100Mhz processing speed.
•RAM: Internal 16KB and External 1024KB.
•ROM: 256KB Internal Flash and 2MB Dataflash.
•J-tag connection.1 Smartcard Readers Plug-In.
•2 Unique serial Numbers internally lasered inside.
•Wi-Fi 802.11g connection at 54Mbit/sec.
•64 PIDS descrembling on 32 Channels.Software:

•PICO-OS Operating System.
•Dataflash internal Filesystem FAT 12.
•Fully programmable by PCMCIA secure protocol.
•WEP/WPA/WPA2 WLAN security encryption.

Are you a Broadcaster, CAS provider, System Integrator orContent provider?

If you are a CAS provider, Broadcaster, System Integrator or a Content provider you can feel free to contact us.

We can provide you will specification for a fast implementation and customization of your D-Module.

This is the easiest and fastest solution ever around!

Fonte: Duolabs !!! :clapping:

badboy1965

Registered
What is D-Module 2 and why Diablo CAM 2?

D-Module is the raw name for the Conditional Access Module while Diablo CAM (light, wireless or Wi-fi) is the name of the version sold by Duolabs. The Official Web site for Diablo CAM is:

D-Module 2 is the new Conditional Access Module designed by Duolabs much more powerful and flexible of the old D-Module.

New Features:

Hardware:

•ARM7TDMI @ 50Mhz.
•FPGA @ 100Mhz processing speed.
•RAM: Internal 16KB and External 1MB.
•ROM: 256KB Internal Flash and 4MB Dataflash.
•J-tag connection.2 Smartcard Readers ISO and Plug-In.
•2 Unique serial Numbers internally lasered inside.
•Supports 3,3 and 5,0 Volts Smartcards
•Bus Encryption
•New internal CPU core.

Software:

•PICO-OS Operating System.
•Dataflash internal Filesystem FAT 12.
•Fully programmable by PCMCIA secure protocol.

Hardware differences with D-Module:
• 1 MB of RAM instead of 512 K
• 4 MB of Dataflash
• Most powerfull DVB Processor Xilinx 1200
•Bus Encryption
•Internal Extra CPU

not much different,think the new diablo2 pro is wifi, same speed same processer,same 50hz,same internal 16kb,the older diablo2 has ROM: 256 internal flash and 4mb dataflash the new pro has 256/2mb

info from duolabs website

darklordsbane

Registered
Nobody should EVER buy anything from Duolabs again those bastards ripped us fools myself included off with absolutely no regard for after sales with the D2 the original Diablo was brilliant and then they took the cash and ran.
I dont mind taking a gamble on something and losing money but just to be told coming soon for two and a half years is diabolical
end of rant

linux geek

Registered
I was of the folks who paid to update my v2.3 cam for no good reason

They will need to pull a big rabbit out of the hat for me to invest in another cam from duolabs

but as this is a hobby and a hobby needs things will wait and see this time

digitaly

Registered
No cams ever lasted in history!!! once sold the support drops like waterfalls!!! I have been in the scene since d2mac and can tell you cams and smartcards (except for the good 16f84 at $7 a shot)are a big waste of moneys. :thum: I don't have enough doors in the house for an extra door-stopper :D get a vu+ :)

spacedvb

Registered
I had order in past Diablo cam pro2 multi-service since 2013 now is November 2015 and NO WORKING SOLUTION TO IT..

Even Biss,..... Nothing I buy them becuase for broadcaster but I use them for Door Step 9pcs over 1,200 USD..pure shit

spacedvb

Registered
Still using as DOOR STEP (DIABLO CAM PROFESIONAL) DIC 11 2016 near next year....

Last edited: