can't login anymore

darknation

Registered
hello, I had an account (cpwom) for ages, but today I can't login anymore (it at once says Wrong username or password. You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password?).

I made a new account to test (cperret), could login, but then bam!, same problem.

So I use this account (didn't close the browser) to ask if I'm the only one, and why this ?

thanks in advance.
Cedric

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
hello, I had an account (cpwom) for ages, but today I can't login anymore (it at once says Wrong username or password. You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password?).

I made a new account to test (cperret), could login, but then bam!, same problem.

So I use this account (didn't close the browser) to ask if I'm the only one, and why this ?

thanks in advance.
Cedric

On the account you want to keep use the forgotten password option and have it sent to your email address.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
But your the same person as darknation lol

The problem is been looked into.

FanOfSat

Registered
Got the same problem since today afternoon, now after reset passwort etc. login works again.
THX for fixing the problem

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

RocknRoll

please check my id,pass

i cant login

i think lamers attacking forum and a few moderators,vips and other members

regards

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
RocknRoll

please check my id,pass

i cant login

i think lamers attacking forum and a few moderators,vips and other members

regards

No one is attacking the forum as above use the password reset feature and youll be fine.