Incorrect Partition Header error

absolutsatellite

Registered
Hi, I am trying to upload the latest Manhattan softcam file that you posted using Key Download 1003 but keep getting "Incorrect Partition Header" at first partition. :eek: Any ideas why this occurs. Is there perhaps a more recent Key Download for Manhattan Plaza XT-C? I also tried older softcam files, but same problem, which is why I think it is the software rather than softcam. Hope you can help. Cheers :)

librariandvb

Donating Member
Hi, I am trying to upload the latest Manhattan softcam file that you posted using Key Download 1003 but keep getting "Incorrect Partition Header" at first partition. :eek: Any ideas why this occurs. Is there perhaps a more recent Key Download for Manhattan Plaza XT-C? I also tried older softcam files, but same problem, which is why I think it is the software rather than softcam. Hope you can help. Cheers :)

i have the same error, any ideas anyone, thanks

librariandvb

Donating Member
hi all, i have been doing some searching, it seems to be an issue with usb to serial converters, apparently standard com ports are fine. another user, on another forum, sorry can't remember where (google overload...lol) suggested changing the flow control parameter to "xon/xoff" in the USB to Serial common port properties. I have not been able to test it yet as the box isn't with me. i will report my finding as soon as i can

librariandvb

Donating Member

well after trying every possible alternative, it didn't work... so i hunted down a laptop woth built in serial port and it worked fine, maybe someone with knowledge can write a newer updater that supports these usb to serial devices.....:)