Discussion [latest metabox update]

akmal1977

Registered
can u guy plz include AU keys for ESP int and ESP 2 int in ur coming softwares. that would be realy nice of u guys
regards
Akmal

joos

Registered
Can someone please confirm that with Dreamsoft works Cryptoworks/Turner package and D+ without before mentioned problems?

Any chance of truly working TPS Au on **** or Dream...

Thanks a lot for all your effort and work:thum:

joos

Registered
concerning what baloota posted it should work although dont wont to experiment with Dreamsoft until someone confirm its oki...:rolleyes:

joos

Registered
all update ok

js+1/jsc+2 ok:thum:

thank you for your quick answer but yet no one told me does cryptoworks work on Dreamsoft and why is so much of a problem to make crypto work on Metadream.Also dont know am i doing something wrong with this procedure for TPS AU but after a few minutes on France 4 or Sci-Fi TPS appears to work normal for 10 minutes and then all emu blocks.I can not watch any other program regardless of encryption its using until I restart my reciver.Sorry for all this questions but I am veteran in Neotion/softs and dont see why this should be such a big problem since I dont belive Neotion is much better reciver than Metabox at all.At contrary...

Any hope for those nanos in SECA 2 for C+NL and CYFRA?

Thanks a lot man...
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

AYMENTN

Registered
thank you for your quick answer but yet no one told me does cryptoworks work on Dreamsoft and why is so much of a problem to make crypto work on Metadream.Also dont know am i doing something wrong with this procedure for TPS AU but after a few minutes on France 4 or Sci-Fi TPS appears to work normal for 10 minutes and then all emu blocks.I can not watch any other program regardless of encryption its using until I restart my reciver.Sorry for all this questions but I am veteran in Neotion/softs and dont see why this should be such a big problem since I dont belive Neotion is much better reciver than Metabox at all.At contrary...

Any hope for those nanos in SECA 2 for C+NL and CYFRA?

Thanks a lot man...
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

for cryptowrks yes it work on dreamsoft14.4.8
for tps au try this metadream1.9.2.4 tps is fixed
and for demo the problem of metabox the comany is stopped support for metabox : dreamsoft : denny stop developping dremsoft since mai 2006 and x_files stp since june 2007 ;)

and for seca2 and irdeto2 you should use sbcl and v_plug to watch it :cool:

joos

Registered
Thanks a lot for this nfo...Anyway , I tried this new Metadream but TPS AU still has the same problem...

Hope you will find a way to make it better