Go Back   Sat Universe > Smartcards > Programmers

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Help with Betacrypt 2

Programmers

Old 17-02-2016, 21:08  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by conouy View Post
ok but how read card ? what need to run ?

not oscam not sbox ... what camd read

what need ...? other site comment need boxkey

boxkey
rsa .... any help

thx
I´m stuck too, no clue about verimatrix
The Following User Says Thank You to Newtman For This Useful Post:
saayacoolu (17-02-2016)
Old 25-06-2016, 23:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by paytv View Post
http://www.tonercable.com/categories...ss-systems.php chttp://www.tonercable.com/categories/headend-electronics/digital/conditional-access-systems.php 3 cas systems only xcrypt cas only verimatrix-cas only Betacrypt2 cas Supports tonercable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtman View Post
I´m stuck too, no clue about verimatrix
hi . any solution read card oscam or other camd .

thz
Old 29-06-2016, 07:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Dear Sega24 .

i request you please give me ur privet skype id...

i need to perchaz sbox privet ver..

please read and replay me on pm ...thanks
Old 01-07-2016, 02:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

The old German Premiere World codet in the Betacrypt 1 System, and the Betacrypt 1 System based on Irdeto, so i think that Betacrypt 2 is the following System.

Tests with your CRD can you do with every Season- Interface- but you need Infos about the Frequenz from your CI-Modul, and the Baudrate.

If the Frequenz to hi, your Baudrate is to hi and an standart PC RS 232 / USC Adapteur cannot read the Data. Only up to 115200 Baud read your PC (Standart). If you need more, you need a Baud Rate sampling Converter (very expensive) or you manipulate your Oscillator (Quarz) in the CI (not so easy).

for example:

CRD- Test/ CI Modul Frequenzen/ BaudRaten:

Unicam 4.0:
Nagra HD + 002/ 003 = 5MHz = 125000
Cryptoworks easy TV = 5 MHz = 125000
Viacess TNT Sat 5 = 5 MHz = 125000
Nagra/ Betacrypt1 PW S02 = 6 MHz = 150000
Conax Technisat = 5 MHz = 125000

Alphacrypt 3,19:
Nagra HD + 002= 3,745MHz = 9600
Cryptoworks easy TV = 3,745 MHz = 9600
Viacess TNT Sat 5 = 3,745 MHz = 9600
Nagra/ Betacrypt1 PW S02 = 6 MHz
Conax Technisat = 3,745 MHz = 9600
Irdeto Euro 1080 = 6 MHz = 150000

Irdeto Frecam 2-020
Betacrypt1 PW C8000 = 4,793 MHz
Nagra/ Betacrypt PW S 02 = 4,392 MHz

(easy to calc: Frequenz / 4 = Baudrate )

Here can you see, that the baudrate by Irdeto Crds is to hi, you need another way to read your CRD- try your Oscam logger... to learn the CRD CMDs.
Old 02-07-2016, 03:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwurst View Post
The old German Premiere World codet in the Betacrypt 1 System, and the Betacrypt 1 System based on Irdeto, so i think that Betacrypt 2 is the following System.

Tests with your CRD can you do with every Season- Interface- but you need Infos about the Frequenz from your CI-Modul, and the Baudrate.

If the Frequenz to hi, your Baudrate is to hi and an standart PC RS 232 / USC Adapteur cannot read the Data. Only up to 115200 Baud read your PC (Standart). If you need more, you need a Baud Rate sampling Converter (very expensive) or you manipulate your Oscillator (Quarz) in the CI (not so easy).

for example:

CRD- Test/ CI Modul Frequenzen/ BaudRaten:

Unicam 4.0:
Nagra HD + 002/ 003 = 5MHz = 125000
Cryptoworks easy TV = 5 MHz = 125000
Viacess TNT Sat 5 = 5 MHz = 125000
Nagra/ Betacrypt1 PW S02 = 6 MHz = 150000
Conax Technisat = 5 MHz = 125000

Alphacrypt 3,19:
Nagra HD + 002= 3,745MHz = 9600
Cryptoworks easy TV = 3,745 MHz = 9600
Viacess TNT Sat 5 = 3,745 MHz = 9600
Nagra/ Betacrypt1 PW S02 = 6 MHz
Conax Technisat = 3,745 MHz = 9600
Irdeto Euro 1080 = 6 MHz = 150000

Irdeto Frecam 2-020
Betacrypt1 PW C8000 = 4,793 MHz
Nagra/ Betacrypt PW S 02 = 4,392 MHz

(easy to calc: Frequenz / 4 = Baudrate )

Here can you see, that the baudrate by Irdeto Crds is to hi, you need another way to read your CRD- try your Oscam logger... to learn the CRD CMDs.
Thanks for for help!!
Sega24 sent me a seasson and tested the card by TeamViewer few month ago. He said the baudrate is 140000 but I can't contract him again.
Betacrypt II is based on Verimatrix, not Irdeto
Old 28-11-2017, 11:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Betacrypt2 not bassed on verimatrix.verimatrix supportet Betacrypt2 and vcas= verimatrixcas.
Old 14-02-2018, 16:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

any news ?

Hello friends ..

I'm looking at this box .. Digital Peak VMX3-1 Triple-Tuner High Definition MPEG-2/4 QAM Settop Box with Verimatrix CAS
contains reader for verimatrix ... I assume that this can read this type of card.

someone knows of another box can read verimatrix with support linux and oscam ..
in its specifications does not mention type of reader only mensiona - Clear QAM and Verimatrix
®
CAS
https://www.tonercable.com/pdf/Pico_...matrix_CAS.pdf
someone can contribute something for this type of reading ...
Old 22-03-2018, 15:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thumbs down No way

I thinks is impossible nowaday read this cards.
I does precam and poscam with Sega24 and we saw the conversation was encrypted between the card and the STB.
No more progress after this...

And now I found another provider using green Verimatrix card, CAID 1711 Paired and impossible to read with oscam or sbox.
The Following User Says Thank You to Newtman For This Useful Post:
paytv (20-05-2018)
Old 20-07-2018, 14:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Verimatrix Not Exit smartcard verimatrix is a Cardless Cas System
Old 06-12-2019, 12:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

@all on hotbird13C new Betacrypt2 coding by xtra tv
The Following User Says Thank You to paytv For This Useful Post:
barney115 (24-12-2019)