Go Back   Sat Universe > Cams > Cam chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Using a Fransat card in Zgemma H9

Cam chat

Old 13-02-2020, 01:48  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Question Using a Fransat card in Zgemma H9

Hi all, I have the Zgemma H9.2H and a legit, unactivated Fransat card.

The H9.2H only has the smartcard slot, and won't take the CAM module that came with my card.

I've got the latest OpenATV installed, and my understanding was that I needed CI+ Helper installed. I did this, but despite finding the Fransat channels they remain black screens.

I read that I also might need Oscam, so I installed this too but nothing changed.

I can't see additional menu options to configure, so I'm feeling a bit lost on this.

Anyone have suggestions to help this newbie? Thanks!
Old 13-02-2020, 14:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Marching On Together !

Thanked 19,923 Times in 7,903 Posts

Try this config in oscam

[reader]

label = FRANSAT

protocol = internal

device = /dev/sci0

caid = 0500

detect = cd

mhz = 450

cardmhz = 2700

ident = 0500:041950,042820,041960

aeskeys = [email protected]:[email protected]:xxxxxxxxxxx

group = 1

emmcache = 1,2,6,0

blockemm-unknown = 1

blockemm-g = 1

lb_weight = 500

auprovid = 00FFF4

ratelimitecm = 4

ecmunique = 1

ratelimittime = 9000

srvidholdtime = 2000

cooldown = 30,600

VU+ Duo2
Japhar DM8000
A8P DM800SE
Amazon Fire TV Box 2nd Gen
T95Z Plus S912 3GB+16GB
TX3 Mini
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ferret For This Useful Post:
.:MadMax:. (14-02-2020), bachir strong (13-02-2020), CondorTrainer (14-02-2020), percivjr (15-05-2020)
Old 14-02-2020, 23:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanks so much for the reply, but you'll have to excuse me; I'm a complete newbie that I don't even know where I put that config.

So far, I'd FTP'd into the box with the OSCAM IPK and installed it, but it doesn't appear anywhere (should it?). I read something about needing a Softcam Feed IPK or similar too?
Old 14-02-2020, 23:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

ci helper is when using the cam. As your rec hasnt got a ci slot theres no need for the ci helper plugin. Open atv supports it already. Your only options is Oscam, dont think it works with the UHD channels though.
Old 15-02-2020, 00:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmr0x View Post
Your only options is Oscam, dont think it works with the UHD channels though.
Yeah that's fine by me (though UHD would be nice), but I'm stuck on actually properly installing Oscam. As I mentioned above, I coped the IPK to memory and installed it, but no extra menu options etc. appeared. I also don't know what to do with the configuration info above.
Old 15-02-2020, 00:30  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CondorTrainer View Post
Yeah that's fine by me (though UHD would be nice), but I'm stuck on actually properly installing Oscam. As I mentioned above, I coped the IPK to memory and installed it, but no extra menu options etc. appeared. I also don't know what to do with the configuration info above.
no softcam menu?

the configuration above goes in the oscam.server

the xxxxxxx's need replacing with the aes key, can be found on here.

Last edited by dmr0x; 15-02-2020 at 00:40..
Old 15-02-2020, 07:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi condor....you know to install an ipk paquet ???? you take this plugin with DCC in IPk in /var/volatile/tmp and you installed, after you go in plugins of your recepteur and you have softcam and inside many emus and oscam for Openatv....
(thank's to MadMax)
I don't know if new card PC6 fransat work again with oscam, maybe initialized before with an Fransat official receiver...
good job friend...

https://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=292779

Last edited by dydyer; 15-02-2020 at 07:48..
Old 16-02-2020, 00:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dydyer View Post
I don't know if new card PC6 fransat work again with oscam, maybe initialized before with an Fransat official receiver...
At the risk of being accused of hijacking this thread, could somebody please confirm whether a PC6 Fransat card works with oscam?

My PC5 expired after 4 years. I have an official Fransat receiver for activation purposes.

Thanks and sorry.

Last edited by percivjr; 16-02-2020 at 00:58..
Old 16-02-2020, 01:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

had my pc 6 card a while, just checked, working fine with oscam apart from the uhd channels, dont know if they require a new aes or its just a simple config tweak to fix. I use the card in the provided ci cam anyway as the other slots are on other duties
The Following User Says Thank You to dmr0x For This Useful Post:
percivjr (16-02-2020)
Old 16-02-2020, 03:56  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmr0x View Post
had my pc 6 card a while, just checked, working fine with oscam apart from the uhd channels, dont know if they require a new aes or its just a simple config tweak to fix. I use the card in the provided ci cam anyway as the other slots are on other duties
Thank's for your answer friend, it's a good new...after, somes receptors same Zgemma, octagon s88 and other have multistream channels free on 5° west sat....i have and it's very nice....