Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Oscam for SF8008

Octagon SF8008

Old 12-01-2019, 00:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,355 Times in 578 Posts
Default Oscam for SF8008

Trying to find latest OSCAM build for this box.
The ones I tried are SH4 and mips from Oscam files section,but none of them execute.

Thanks in advance
Old 12-01-2019, 00:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 50,641 Times in 8,419 Posts

Since it has a dmips cpu, try arm oscam.
Old 12-01-2019, 00:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 9,542 Times in 1,969 Posts

with or without emu put in urs/bin (overwrite) and give attributes 755

http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost...&postcount=114

Code:
  • Process ID: 3595 Access from: 192.168.178.29 Run as: root sf8008 Up Time: 01d 02:10:52
  • OSCam: 1.20_svn Build: r11460 Compiler: arm-newnigma2-linux-gnueabihf
Old 12-01-2019, 01:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanks you very much,found it.
And is working fine.

I am using atv 6.2,does it have an emu panel?
Old 14-01-2019, 19:38  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Some more questions.

I installed oscam and since openatv 6.2 image I am using does not have any emu panel,I inserted a link to a start script in /etc/rc.local
Very simple,and now Oscam runs at boot and no need to run it manually.

But I have seen screen shots of this same image with a list of softcam to download from plugin menu.
Mine does not list softcam as an option.
Is there a need to update something to access the softcams?

In any case,I'd like an emu panel,but can't see how to download from plugin menu.

Overall,this is a good receiver,a bit buggy,but fun to play with.
Oscam works for me on all powervu without stream relay,tandberg and biss.
Old 14-01-2019, 22:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

there is a softcam panel,which is activated when you install an .ipk for the image (the .ipk is not nessecary,you just have to install the right camscripts in the right place, an older .ipk for the image could be usefull).
a few time ago,everything was easy, but for a reason,the atv team took off line the emus...
Old 14-01-2019, 22:18  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

there are a few infos (emus) here http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=292779

you can install this oscam, and than just rename/replace with a new one...
Old 09-07-2019, 04:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kebien View Post
Some more questions.

I installed oscam and since openatv 6.2 image I am using does not have any emu panel,I inserted a link to a start script in /etc/rc.local
Very simple,and now Oscam runs at boot and no need to run it manually.

But I have seen screen shots of this same image with a list of softcam to download from plugin menu.
Mine does not list softcam as an option.
Is there a need to update something to access the softcams?

In any case,I'd like an emu panel,but can't see how to download from plugin menu.

Overall,this is a good receiver,a bit buggy,but fun to play with.
Oscam works for me on all powervu without stream relay,tandberg and biss.
Kebien good night could you help to open the chs in tandberg? I have an octagon that I have managed to configure with Pvu and Biss works very well with these two systems but with tandberg even though in the log of oscam the ecm are found in the continuous tv in black.
Old 09-07-2019, 12:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdavid22 View Post
Kebien good night could you help to open the chs in tandberg? I have an octagon that I have managed to configure with Pvu and Biss works very well with these two systems but with tandberg even though in the log of oscam the ecm are found in the continuous tv in black.
Couple questions :
Are you sure you are using the right keys for this tandberg channels?
Are you sure of your oscam configuration?
If you post a log from the moment you switch to this channel we might have a better idea of what could be wrong.
Some tandberg channels delay to show video when switched to,I noticed.Did you wait enough?
Old 09-07-2019, 23:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kebien View Post
Couple questions :
Are you sure you are using the right keys for this tandberg channels?
Are you sure of your oscam configuration?
If you post a log from the moment you switch to this channel we might have a better idea of what could be wrong.
Some tandberg channels delay to show video when switched to,I noticed.Did you wait enough?
Hello good afternoon, after getting into review and with the suggestions, I got to the point of reviewing again the current keys for the 105w and surprise, they had changed .... corrected this everything is working 100%. I have a Duo2 working so the configuration and everything else is correct. Thanks friend Kebien