Go Back   Sat Universe > Emulators & Cardservers > Chat > Oscam Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Oscam-emu can not start.

Oscam Chat

Old 25-04-2019, 14:38  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

@juli13 @MadMax This was posted on another forum by @lincsat
I added a symlink to the existing libcrypto and patched the SoftcamManager to double the ulimit size and now all OScam's I've tried do run fine
Is this something that can be incorporated in future versions?
Old 25-04-2019, 17:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 50,704 Times in 8,421 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog-man View Post
I did try to install libcrypto 0.98 on my ultimo 4k but it would not install.

From what I have read, my receiver needs a different type of libcrypto but it isn't compatible with the latest oscam-emu versions.
The oscam arm that you used, need libcrypto 1.0 to run, not the 0.98.
The other isues that are mention here, are discussed before at this threat.
Old 25-04-2019, 17:02  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,771 Times in 818 Posts

Will the next version of oscam-emu use libcrypto 1.0.2? instead of 0.9.8?

I hope this is a possibility for those that take the time to compile new versions and provide us with the ability to view certain encryptions.
Old 25-04-2019, 17:23  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 50,704 Times in 8,421 Posts

This is the last version of oscam with static libcryto, should work with all the mips receives.
Attached Files
File Type: zip oscam-11517-mipsel-emu.zip (1.14 MB, 59 views)
Old 25-04-2019, 17:30  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Sadly, mine are both Arm. VU Ultimo 4K and Gigablue Quad 4K.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dog-man For This Useful Post:
niloc (25-04-2019), ^[email protected]@in^ (25-04-2019)
Old 25-04-2019, 20:19  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog-man View Post
Sadly, mine are both Arm. VU Ultimo 4K and Gigablue Quad 4K.

I have 5 Arm receivers so you can image what a pain it is
Old 25-04-2019, 20:48  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

The annoying thing is that my cheap Chinese receivers continue to get it as usual without any changes at all.
The Following User Says Thank You to dog-man For This Useful Post:
Old 25-04-2019, 20:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Amiko alien sh4 is also not running oscam after version 11508.
Old 25-04-2019, 21:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

It's not so much as needs a particular version of libcrypto to run, just that it has been coded to look for a particular version. Newer versions should work.

If I remember correctly, the ssl version used in images was increased owing to a vulnerability. Pretty sure most images use 1.02 now.

You can try adding symlinks

ln -sf /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.7
ln -sf /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libssl.so.0.9.7
ln -sf /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8
ln -sf /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8
ln -sf /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0
ln -sf /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.0

Maybe add to postinstall script?

Last edited by Abu Baniaz; 25-04-2019 at 21:18..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abu Baniaz For This Useful Post:
femi (29-04-2019), niloc (25-04-2019), ^[email protected]@in^ (25-04-2019)
Old 29-04-2019, 22:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

version 11517 posted #84 by juli13 works on openpli7 unofficial image box

but i have 2 issues raised with 11509+ versions and this one ofcourse

sky de cs is not working the same line works ok on another box running openatv 6.1 without needing staticlibcrypto integrated

my other receiver oscam version has id compiler type mipsel-unknown-linux-gnu-ssl-libusb

this one here is mipsel-tuxbox-linux-gnu

don't know if it makes difference

and second issue

constcw protocol for biss reader config is unknown to this oscam version

(reader) BISS [unknown] Protocol Support missing. (typ=37)

Last edited by lakipa; 29-04-2019 at 22:56..