Revive DM800SE

Syntaxmovies

Registered
Just got this old box home from a friend, and he would like to revive it.
Bootloader 82 (2011-02-25)
mID 15

All links i have tryid for that old software is dead here (what i found). Can somebody help me out with some working image, for the ssl82, or an update of the ssl82 and then som ned software??

Thanx

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Just got this old box home from a friend, and he would like to revive it.
Bootloader 82 (2011-02-25)
mID 15

All links i have tryid for that old software is dead here (what i found). Can somebody help me out with some working image, for the ssl82, or an update of the ssl82 and then som ned software??

Thanx

Need to know if your box is an original or clone and if it is a clone what sim card you have in it.

toysoft

As you have SSL82, first flash only the SSL84 and tgen reboit and flash any recent image such as openpli (be sure it has SSL84).

TS

roxi676

Registered
Interesting for me it works only img. original and
Openpli-enigma2-6.2-SSL84-dm800SE ...no other (dm 800se A8P)

I tried NCF-SIM2-v2.5,Japhar ; useless,+different img. :(
? ?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Interesting for me it works only img. original and
Openpli-enigma2-6.2-SSL84-dm800SE ...no other (dm 800se A8P)

I tried NCF-SIM2-v2.5,Japhar ; useless,+different img. :(
? ?

The A8P sim is just like the original sim so you can only flash it with original images or you will get the No CA error. Japhar,Sim2,Ferrari are other sim types and their images can not be used in your box.

As your box is the 800se it still supported well.

Here are some original images for you to try

OpenATV

DOWNLOAD

Newnigma

DOWNLOAD

OpenESI

DOWNLOAD

PureE2

DOWNLOAD

There are more if you google em.

You have flashed an image with the 84ssl but id reflash the ssl on its own before trying any of the above image ive attached it for you.

Some of the images linked to are big so the first thing you would need to do is use a flash expander plugin and run that with a usb stick installed before installing any plugins.

toysoft

If you want to use other images than for your A8P you would needvto replace the sim to have your box compatible with these other sim images.

TS

roxi676

Registered
I don't know why, but the installed images move very slowly, with freeze. what is the cause?

roxi676

Registered
I would like openPli, but at the moment I installed PurE2 (last) but it moves very slowly (freeze)

toysoft

OpenPLi is known to be a fast image, so it would probably gives better performances than any other image.

For your sim the latest version is the OpenPLi 4.0, try it to see the performances. If its good but you prefer a more recent image most probably the more convenient step is to replace the sim to one that still supports your box today, for example try OpenPLi 7.3star.

TS

I would like openPli, but at the moment I installed PurE2 (last) but it moves very slowly (freeze)