Go Back   Sat Universe > Technomate > Technomate Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Please help noob user here

Technomate Chat

Old 30-06-2019, 18:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,440 Times in 597 Posts

Right are you ok now, so I can log off and have a cold beer?
Old 30-06-2019, 18:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Sorry for the late reply but yes so far everything is good just started scanning channels, If anything pops up ill just pop up here again and wait for your reply
Old 30-06-2019, 19:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

No probs, a thanks is always nice as well makes you want to carry on helping.

Last edited by manic01; 30-06-2019 at 19:05..
The Following User Says Thank You to manic01 For This Useful Post:
shturksat (01-07-2019)
Old 30-06-2019, 19:34  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

How can I thank you? Im pretty new to this stuff.

All channels i previously had on the MINI is now on my 5402 which is great thanks to you, however I would like to add:

12610/20830/V but does not pick up a signal.
The Following User Says Thank You to shturksat For This Useful Post:
manic01 (30-06-2019)
Old 01-07-2019, 10:08  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Clears ok for me but I use 110 cm dish in sw uk.
The signal is 10-15% down on TRT signal so may be it is your dish size.
As you never gave any other info reg lnb type and dish size it is hard to tell.
But your TRT signal level tells me you will struggle to 12610 V 20830.

Last edited by manic01; 01-07-2019 at 12:02..
Old 01-07-2019, 19:18  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Im not sure on the size of my dish however I can say that I used to watch the channels before. The only info i have on my lnb is that it is a single i dont know if that helps at all. I had someone replace my old lnb as i wasnt picking up any signal before but since changing I cant watch these channels anymore.
Old 02-07-2019, 14:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Can you get 12610 V 20830. on tm mini?

Last edited by manic01; 02-07-2019 at 15:12..
Old 02-07-2019, 15:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

As of now I cant but I used to be able watch these channels on this frequency some time ago.
Old 02-07-2019, 15:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

The lnb may be the issue, a inverto black ultra may help.
Also the skew may be incorrect or the dish a little out.
Unless you are willing/able to access the dish etc you will need to call someone out.