Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > VU+ > VU+ Solo SE Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Vu+ OK with powervu?

VU+ Solo SE Chat

Old 21-01-2016, 23:12  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeuser View Post
4W HBO package uses CSA instead of DES, that is why it is possible on some boxes with some images(vu+,alien2).
But, keys are down now...
My understanding is that in stream relay you need to configure each channel for streaming ... this is alot of work ... so scanning a channel and having the proper keys in softcam does not open the channel ... this is my understanding...

with the dreamboxes all you need is a softcam file and scan the channels...

so from an end user ... vu+ is alot more work .... please correct if I am wrong...
Old 21-01-2016, 23:20  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Yes, but a little work never hurt anyone and you also have a chance to learn much more!
The Following User Says Thank You to joeuser For This Useful Post:
dOOds (21-01-2016)
Old 22-01-2016, 00:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
4W HBO package uses CSA instead of DES, that is why it is possible on some boxes with some images(vu+,alien2).
But, keys are down now...
How can I easily tell if they are using CSA or DES? it is written in Colibris document ... but I can't still distinguish ....

Last edited by vhfuhf; 22-01-2016 at 00:26..
Old 22-01-2016, 00:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

No easy way to tell, but if it is not reported somewhere as being CSA you can assume it is DES. CSA is not common.
Old 22-01-2016, 04:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Definitely disappointed on the VU+... hopefully there will be a fix soon on OSCAM to support the vu+ without stream relay... this process is very time consuming...
Old 22-01-2016, 12:30  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

You could write a script if there are so many channels. Start with something like "grep -B2 -i C:0e00 /etc/enigma2/lamedb" which will give you the service info and name of all the powervu channels.
Old 22-01-2016, 13:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
You could write a script if there are so many channels. Start with something like "grep -B2 -i C:0e00 /etc/enigma2/lamedb" which will give you the service info and name of all the powervu channels.
Doing this for 1000 channels... I rather save the time and get the dreambox 800hd se...
Old 22-01-2016, 14:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I guess you don't understand what a script is?? Do it once and be done with it. But it is your choice what is best for you. Nothing is free, even pirates/thieves have to do at least some work.
The Following User Says Thank You to joeuser For This Useful Post:
boyet05 (27-07-2017)
Old 22-01-2016, 17:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
I guess you don't understand what a script is?? Do it once and be done with it. But it is your choice what is best for you. Nothing is free, even pirates/thieves have to do at least some work.
What I mean is that even running the script and having all pids in one shot I still need to configure each channel line by line correct?

In my opinion it is much easier to scan the channels and starts working ...

will the softcam.key works if I leave the srvid = 0000?

unless I am missing something here ...
Old 22-01-2016, 18:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I just gave you the main part of a script - if you write a complete script. it could automatically find all the channels (line I gave) and parse the info to create a userbouquet with the other necessary info.

Yes, of course that is easier, just more expensive option.

No, OSEmu/oscam-emu does not try every key on the file, only matching sid. Although, if you have multiple keys with the same sid, it will try each of them.