technomate f3/5

Lukasky

Registered
Hello. I´m from Portugal, and i need help about the BBC, ITV channels. I change de satelite dish to itelsat, i have a technomate f3/5 and i have the codes, what i need help from is how i insert the codes in to the box?? Need a patch? And than? I'm new at this this from satalite, sorry guys :)Can anyone help me?

digi247

Registered
You need to patch the receiver first with the relevant patched Firmware and then to access BISS key menu type 8280 into the remote control choose a line from the 100 available and away you go.

Lukasky

Registered
thanks for the help.
Can you tel me where i can find and download the firmware?

Than i put in to a USB and plug in to the box, right?

Sorry and thank you, i new at this but i will learn :)

digi247

Registered
Latest Patched Firmware can be found here:
Code:
http://download.for-better.biz/bbs/reply.php?board=tmf35hd&num=17

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
please bear in mind that those keys will change on a monthly basis aswell .
but luckily we have a great very helpfull and hard working team on this forum : )
-
Enjoy !!

Lukasky

Registered
TM-F3/5

Hi guys, i have another TM-F3/5 and i´m having some problems.

I get the box, i did the patch update, and then insert the Biss Kyes. At that time i was having some problems to open a few channels, i try more than once the keys, and it is the right one cause is working in the firt TM-F3/5. So i did a factory reset, and i lose all channels. Now I'm trying to make the channel tuning again and it´s not working :( the channel list does not appear on screen, we can see the bar looking for channels and when gets at 11.493 it should apear a channel list on the screen, but at the end we read on sreen NO CHANNELS :( what can i do ???

(sorry 4 my bad inglish, i´m Portuguese )

digi247

Registered
Hi guys, i have another TM-F3/5 and i´m having some problems.

I get the box, i did the patch update, and then insert the Biss Kyes. At that time i was having some problems to open a few channels, i try more than once the keys, and it is the right one cause is working in the firt TM-F3/5. So i did a factory reset, and i lose all channels. Now I'm trying to make the channel tuning again and it´s not working :( the channel list does not appear on screen, we can see the bar looking for channels and when gets at 11.493 it should apear a channel list on the screen, but at the end we read on sreen NO CHANNELS :( what can i do ???

(sorry 4 my bad inglish, i´m Portuguese )

Why dont you just download your channel list from your other TM F3/5 receiver and then upload it to the new Box, This will save you time scanning

Lukasky

Registered
I will try it tomorrow when i arrive home.
Let me just share that i did de factory reset but still can see the option BIIS KEY, should not the FACTORY Reset erase the firmwere patch?

Thanks for all your help :)

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
No The Patch and Biss keys do not get erased by doing a factory reset .
Good luck : )