Digiturk module?

headhache

Registered
what do you trying to achieve with digiturk module whatever and what for... ?
this cams uses smit (from side of security it is secured alot much more than broadcom) broadcom has been implemented side channel countermeasures just in generation 3 cpu while smit cam have them from beginning many year ago , offcourse smit cpu is hacked (but the hack was made by customer tools so in reality this isnt the hack and we dont have access to this files)

digiturk has still STI receivers to play with ;) moreover they have one STB 4K with STI H4xx series which is officially not hacked but officially has been confirmed about latest series from STI have still issuess with keyladder security implementations :thum:

Last edited:

dijitalxyz

Registered
Do you believe we can find an ST chip device?
I have with active subscription
but I don't trust people(team)

Lukasz Filip

Banned
Do you believe we can find an ST chip device?
I have with active subscription
but I don't trust people(team)

you not need sti device, i am now know broadcom hack only just need someone who buy used or renth access to SEM (scanning electron microscope)
delayer the icam chip there are few applications to reconstructing digital circuit to logicall code verilog or vhdl can be converted too
after hack will be done this algo can be emulated by stb software
used sems are not so expensiff

buyed someone for me this scanning electron microscope ?

headhache

Registered
you not need sti device, i am now know broadcom hack only just need someone who buy used or renth access to SEM (scanning electron microscope)
delayer the icam chip there are few applications to reconstructing digital circuit to logicall code verilog or vhdl can be converted too

hey Last Warning next Flaming Gets You Banned ...READ FORUM RULEZ ...Or Else !! => https://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=48

my budget is enough to buy 3 - 5 sems if i wants them :thum:
i think its time to introduce you there and say hello to everybody :nana:

well at last finally when i should delete my database about you ?! - just let me know please coz i have really enough u..

headhache

Registered

and btw. like ive allways said to you - before you said something:

Interests
CSA, DSA and now too broadcom polish teoretical hacker I am

you should think about 10 times before say , becoz i works on bcm for over 3 years or more big theoreticall blamer and imaginer ...

Last edited:

hctm

Registered
could anybody be so kind to explain me what´s up withe the modules an the soldered cable…Maybe anyone can tell it me in the thread or by pm

headhache

Registered

well may i ask you about one question ? (man who impersonate by name and named me tesco alcohollic? )

could you show us whats solutions you did in sattelite for half of 12 - 15 years in yours sattelite piracy activity ? because i am really interessting about yours skills , you are on almost every sattelite forums and you only shitting/scamming each others about they work and knowledge

maybe you show us there yours work ?
i dont understand why moderators dont banned yours latest multi-account while they banned already many of previous >
https://www.sat-universe.com/member.php?u=465477 pepazdepa multiaccount

https://www.sat-universe.com/member.php?u=502583 pelmichal

all this accounts used by you in past at last you use there LUKASZ FILIP account and been spamming this forum