Cablecom switzerland chat...Please Only Chat in English>NO KEYS TO BE POSTED HERE>WE HAVE A KEYS SECTION FOR A REASON!!!

marco86

Registered
@martensch

cc use not Nagra 3, than must have all payed user a new cc box
but i have asked, the cc box from my parents is running

Manmade

Registered
mine work well with satanupdater.Bundle Date 21.10.10.Bundle from 8.8.10 work also.Try Sport 1 not TC Sport

MaarbCH

Registered
Ok, in this thread too...

This time the problem won`t be solved too fast.

CC made a Masterkeyreset. The A07 cards (which are in use) have never been dumped before, so not only the softcam.key needs to be updated.

Maybe there won`t be a solution ever, cause most countries already changed their standards to Nagra 3, and no one is spending time on hacking something they don`t need themselves.

my 2 cents

Your right, the changed the masterkey, but it is still n2, but it will be a hard work to get the key out of the card. As u said, because it never has done before!! it is not not possible. -> Swiss hackers please do the work for us! u will be our hero(s)

the problem is that the community is not as big as it was before. N2 is stone-age technology! The world outside Switzerland is occupied by hacking n3. that's why we probably have to wait a little longer.....

peace out

And i' am not using a dbox, and i still watch digital, i PAY for it! But my Minimac is way better than ANY Box on the market ;)

Last edited:

ploppysator

Registered
Hi, I used my boxes with NagraVision CI Cards from Cablecom, but they do not work anymore, too. Can it be, that some of the NagraVision cards don't work anymore, too?

thenope

Registered
I have had the same issue. Some of the "old" nagra cards have to be "reactivated" by the customer support of CC. Just call them and they will reactivate it within 2 minutes...

nacora

Registered
Well people we are all waiting for the hackers to do something for us but it seems there are no hackers in the Ch :) or they dont like TV :)
If this was Germany we would possibly already had a solution ...

A lot of us is not rich enough to pay CC their prices , just Canal+ is 54.90 a month , if you add Cinema package and the box its easily 100 franks a month , I am sorry but I can not afford that... Yes I use a DM a 500 .....

PLEASE if there is a descent swiss hacker that could accept the challenge from Cablecom and make us all happy let us know !!!
Yes N3 is a bigger challenge ... but it has been a challenge for 3 years now and still nothing :) so why waste time on something that is almost impossible ?
It is much better to make a lot of students and young people and poor people happy and crack this for a lot of us :)))

In the name of a lot of people in CH I thank you in advance !

Best regards to all of you

NeidRider

Registered
I wonder how you can pay 100+ for a few channels... I got the comfort package, and that sells for 30.-/month, with over 160 channels ;-)
Nonetheless: if anybody could point me in the right direction, I might give it a try with my Cas3 and Digicard, to see if I can get anything out (I know it's not that simple, I've already tried to get into one of those A07 cards back in 2007 with the CC Box and a JTag...).

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk