The final B8hx030000h CSA-RBT v2 table is online now.

gjmptw

Registered
Donating Member
I have created Torrents for V1 for now
I downloaded the files from @orangebirds 's website and there are only 3 tables for V1 available so far.
I also added @orangebirds 's website's liks to the torrent as webseeds as a backup if there are no seeds available.

V1 tables

V2 B8hx030000h

Please dont stop seeding when done downloading so that there is less load on @orangebirds 's server.
I will add more V2 Torrents soon. The only problem is, I will have to create 1 torrent for each files if I want to add webseeds as a backup and each table have 12 files.
So there will be 12 torrents per V2 Table.
I will edit this post or add new post when I am done creating the torrents.

Last edited:

Butacas

Registered
I downloaded the files from @orangebirds 's website and there are only 3 tables for V1 available so far.
I also added @orangebirds 's website's liks to the torrent as webseeds as a backup if there are no seeds available.

V1 tables

V2 B8hx030000h

Please dont stop seeding when done downloading so that there is less load on @orangebirds 's server.
I will add more V2 Torrents soon. The only problem is, I will have to create 1 torrent for each files if I want to add webseeds as a backup and each table have 12 files.
I am downloading the table (V1) CSA_B8hx030000h_10000h.rbt via torrent but it is no longer available.

Butacas

Registered
I also don't download anything through uTorrent. I have more than half downloaded.

Does the torrent subscription date that has already expired have something to do with it? If not, nothing happens either.

gjmptw

Registered
Donating Member
I also don't download anything through uTorrent. I have more than half downloaded.

Does the torrent subscription date that has already expired have something to do with it? If not, nothing happens either.
Torrents dont have subscription limitations. its the torrent client. try classic utorrent.

hisakatano

Thank you for sharing in Torrent, but there is no seeder.
One V1 file is Start download Now . If I can get all of V1, I will keep sharing Torrent. Thank you
(MAC OSX Ventura with Qbittorrent and South Korea 1G Fiber Internet X2 Line)

hisakatano

V1 tables

V2 B8hx030000h

V1 tables
B8hx00h_10000h has been downloaded and seeding, B8hx030000h_10000h has received 68% and
B8hxffh_10000h has received 72% and there is no attempt, so it stopped. Please seeding.
If I receive all 3 files of V1, I will continue to participate in seeding. Please and Thank you.

hisakatano

I gave up getting the V1 table. I got it all in Torrent, but I can't use the RBT files with the "Sorted file Failed" message.
Google drive is also broken while downloading, and I can get V2 100G files, but I can't download files over 200G.
Large RBT files should be copied offline.
Honestly, I recommend buying a high-performance Auto Biss receiver. Thank you to those who shared Torrent,
and I'm sorry, but I give up receiving V1 files. Don't make time wasted, buy an Auto Biss receiver... Thank you
PS . Just 5 day for Nothing .. Buy Auto Biss Settop . Don't Miss Like Me...

hisakatano

Is there a way to get more than 200 gigabytes of files uninterrupted on Google Drive?
Is it possible if I sign up for a paid subscription? If possible, I'm going to sign up for a paid Google Drive.
I just received a 380G file, but it broke at 280G. If anyone has received it, please tell me how to do it. Thank you

orangebirds

Is there a way to get more than 200 gigabytes of files uninterrupted on Google Drive?
Is it possible if I sign up for a paid subscription? If possible, I'm going to sign up for a paid Google Drive.
I just received a 380G file, but it broke at 280G. If anyone has received it, please tell me how to do it. Thank you
All v1 and soon all the v2 original zip are on my server (https://csar.birds.web.id)
That should easier for you to download ;)

hisakatano

Thank you so much Orangebirds, I have completed the configuration of the CSA Rainbow system with your help.
The system specifications are I9-9100F, 32G Memory, GTX1080, 4tera SSD 2,
2tera SSD 1, I set 3 tables of V2 B8 and 3 tables of V1 B8 and V1 08 3 tables (all combined files)
on 3 SSDs. And I also put 2 Unofficial tables of V1 B8hxFFh and B8hx00h.
And I have TBS 6902 PC tuner for Crypt8 and it mainly uses EBSpro.
Now I will share the information when I have time.
I am very busy with farming right now... Thank you again

orangebirds

Thank you so much Orangebirds, I have completed the configuration of the CSA Rainbow system with your help.
2tera SSD 1, I set 3 tables of V2 B8 and 3 tables of V1 B8 and V1 08 3 tables (all combined files)
Sounds good to me...
And I wish you a good yield on your crops

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

Donating Member
Good lock farming and finding c8 )) i will come ur near