rosscrypt and oscam-emu

nautilus7

VIP
Rosscrypt should now work with emu 787. At least all channels with caid A101 (those with no caid will be fixed later).

Of course you need to setup oscam-emu like it is described in the wiki and create a custom user bouquet for stream relay.

If it still doesn't work for you, turn off oscam-emu (and any other softcam) and make a ts recording of a rosscrypt channel.

Then use my poc.exe ( _https://dropmefiles.com/o09d7 ) to descramble your recording offline in windows. If it works, then let me know.

Most probably it won't work with poc either, so there must be something wrong in your setup.

What I've found after some testing and help from some users, is that it seems to be a problem with some enigma2 boxes like Octagon sf4008 or GI ET11000, probably something related to the drivers, that prevents rosscrypt to work.

Rosscrypt pids (audio and video) are partially scrambled (some ts packets are scrambled and some are not scrambled). This seems to confuse some boxes which think that the pids are completely "not scrambled" (every packet). Marking all ts packets "not scrambled" makes it impossible to work with the oscam-emu or poc.exe.

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

Code:
poc_rosscrypt.exe 2.ts 4 out.ts

pause

dont work ts record files?

nautilus7

VIP
Rosscrypt channels do not work on another enigma2 receiver, Mutant hd51.

It seems that we have a pattern here: octagon sf4008, gi et11000 and mutant hd51 use the same SoC, bcm 7251s. Looks like a driver problem to me.