Freeview (BBC Satback of Terrestrial MX PSB1 & 3) Biss @ 27.5°W *Chat Only No Keys*

drfs

Registered
I've about 2 minutes of BBC2 TS recording.

And been trying to decrypt but no luck so far...

dmr0x

Registered
have they changed key again (since last months change?) yearly key change now going monthly?

michalmichalmichal

Registered
You are funny. You have the new key for only yourself and who you are asking your question? The rest of your greedy team here ? I thought you are communicating by p.m. You are crying? I do not care, really. Pathetic behaviour.

Last edited:

dmr0x

Registered
You are funny. You have the new key for only yourself and who you are asking your question? The rest of your greedy team here ? I thought you are communicating by p.m. You are crying? I do not care, really. Pathetic behaviour.

thanks for answering my question then i guess decembers key change was the last and is still working. Amazed it hasnt been leaked all over the place.

dmr0x

Registered
the thread goes quiet for a few weeks then people start asking for new key then people will asume the key has changed again. Im not gonna go from sat to sat checking if keys have changed on feeds/channels i dont even watch

alpinerover

Registered
I've had two machines going through a bbc2 ts file for 2 days now. It's going to take all year at this rate. Only thing I can think of is a super-fast machine or many people combining their efforts as part of a team. If anyone does have an active biss key, i would really appreciate a nod in the right direction.

KAWUMMK

Banned
I've had two machines going through a bbc2 ts file for 2 days now. It's going to take all year at this rate. Only thing I can think of is a super-fast machine or many people combining their efforts as part of a team. If anyone does have an active biss key, i would really appreciate a nod in the right direction.

KLICK here!

alpinerover

Registered
there is alot of different C8 ,think it need 500MB for analyze

The demo file included with CW Finder 0.9 is 2240kb and 3 seconds long. Using the demo file and instructions, I managed to find the demo key.

The Beeb2 clip on this thread is 44363kb and 1:51 long. I would have thought it is plenty big enough and long enough. I hear from other places that 1-2 seconds is enough, but as a newbie, I'll defer to the more experienced in this area.

dmr0x

Registered
for cudabiss/cwfinder you only need a small sample, for rbt you normally need a larger sample the 955mb should be enough for a good c8

alpinerover

Registered
On another forum, this is what is being searched. It would be good to co-ordinate and get more people:

user1 - from 000000000000 - 100000000000 - in progress
user2 - from 100000000000 - 200000000000 - in progress
user3 - from 7FFFFFFFFFFF - 81FFFFFFFFFF - in progress
user4 - from AAAAAAAAAAAA - AD5555555555 - completed - nothing found
user4 - from AD5555555555 - BBBBBBBBBBBB - in progress
user5 - from E00000000000 - E3FFFFFFFFFF - completed - nothing found
user5 - from E3FFFFFFFFFF - E77777777777 - in progress