Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > New Sat Related Products

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Maxytec Multibox 4K UHD 2160p E2 Linux + Android DVB-S2 Sat & DVB-T2/C Combo Receiver

New Sat Related Products

Old 09-06-2019, 19:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 2,277 Times in 883 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufeedo View Post
I dont wait, I have tbs 5927 profi
If I'm horny then 4:2:2 then buy a profi tandberg etc..Box for 6000-7000$
There are more suitable solutions for 4;2;2.

E.g; Beelink x45 windows device. For 4;2;2 : Processor usage 35%( max )... And $150 around.

I studied it here. ( 32th message )
http://www.dvbsat.org/forum/showthre...cihazlar/page4

You are got TBS5927. Plug and play with Beelink x45. Also Connect Beelink x45 directly to TV. ( Tandberg, zandberg etc. )

So, so, no need to deal with garbage hi3798.

Last edited by serkanguzel; 09-06-2019 at 19:34..
Old 09-06-2019, 20:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

@hi serkan , do you know about this topic or receiver Maxytec Multibox 4K UHD 2160p E2 Linux + Android DVB-S2 Sat & DVB-T2/C Combo Receiver , that , is that supporting 4:2:2 or not , If not
please share your screen's that accepting that this receiver not supporting or succes supporting, if you have'nt nothing like screen or info, pleasestop youre nonsense spam here, becasue this topic not for your < <genius> > ideas and this discusion for the receiver called by name World-Of-Satellite
Maxytec Multibox 4K UHD 2160p E2 Linux + Android DVB-S2 Sat & DVB-T2/C Combo Receiver...Thank you for understanding
Old 09-06-2019, 20:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViVA_MTV View Post
@hi serkan , do you know about this topic or receiver Maxytec Multibox 4K UHD 2160p E2 Linux + Android DVB-S2 Sat & DVB-T2/C Combo Receiver , that , is that supporting 4:2:2 or not , If not
please share your screen's that accepting that this receiver not supporting or succes supporting, if you have'nt nothing like screen or info, pleasestop youre nonsense spam here, becasue this topic not for your < <genius> > ideas and this discusion for the receiver called by name World-Of-Satellite
Maxytec Multibox 4K UHD 2160p E2 Linux + Android DVB-S2 Sat & DVB-T2/C Combo Receiver...Thank you for understanding
4;2;2 ; it must first be supported by the processor based on hardware. The processor on the Maxytec device (hi3798) does not support hardware-based "4;2;2". It doesn't support software.

Color sampling(4;2;2) ; it is not supported on satellite receivers manufactured for individual use. I've written this 50 times. Find out now.

Also; This topic is not about whether Maxytec will decode "4;2;2". I mean, why do you get involved in the content of someone else's topic ?

Is this topic on "4;2;2"? But as an opportunist, you can ask "4;2;2".

Please you mind your own business. And don't bother me and your surroundings with your bullshit.

A new era has started for satellite devices. In that era, 14 is the age of nano micron.
Old 09-06-2019, 21:26  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I didn't ask about processors, really!!! But it seems You have sclerosis, to repeat the same thing 50 times?
OK. let me remind you, for the most gifted, is there proof that this receiver doesn't support 4,2,2 ?
Old 09-06-2019, 22:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViVA_MTV View Post
I didn't ask about processors, really!!! But it seems You have sclerosis, to repeat the same thing 50 times?
OK. let me remind you, for the most gifted, is there proof that this receiver doesn't support 4,2,2 ?

I think you have sclerosis, not me too. Because wherever you have the opportunity, you ask the same question.

I don't have to offer you evidence. But I personally tested that it didn't open "4;2;2".

Android device with hi3798 processor; I have installed the codec. I've seen that it doesn't open with software support. However, I will not give details about these transactions.

Hardware-based support is already not possible. Because hi3798 processors were used only in consumer electronics products.

We have a promise; Arif does not need a recipe.
Old 15-09-2019, 23:28  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

sorry, this receiver had to be also android, there are some files to make it so? thanks