Oscam Emu Chat Thread

• Thread starter ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo
  • Start date

ro_54

Registered
11564-r798, works fine in my box.
make sure you're using the right version for your box.

dxn

Registered
11564-r798, works fine in my box.
make sure you're using the right version for your box.

Yes, tryed that version and is ok, thks

My box is arm version - octagon SF8008.

Latest 11566 gives error...

radicaldoc

Registered
couple of things i have been told that i can run my B*SS KEYS FOR 27.5W AND MY CCcam keys for other sat's at the same time can someone confirm this for me please and what version do i need for my Solo 2??
if i can where do i find out step by step (it needs to be easy for me) how to do this can someone help me out please guys.. I have never done this before

LoveMyDish

Registered
Is there a plugin for DM900/DM920 that allows you to view the status of oscam, restart it, shutdown, start and possibly view currently utilized keys?

The dream elite firmware removed the blue button feature....

Last edited:

ro_54

Registered
Is there a plugin for DM900/DM920 that allows you to view the status of oscam, and restart it. The dream elite firmware removed the blue button feature....
you can check & restart oscam by typing the ip address of your box (it should be listed in oscam.conf),on computer web browser.

LoveMyDish

Registered
Right, but i cannot shutdown, and then restart. Once it is shutdown, the website is offline... I don't want to do a straight restart, because i want to modify stuff and give me time to get it back up.

LoveMyDish

Registered
Actually, i ended up writing my first plugin. It gives me 3 options. Stop oscam, Start oscam and Reload Keys.

It when i hit the yellow key, it issues the systemctl stop emu-oscam, when i hit the green button, it issues the systemctl start emu-oscam and when i hit the blue button it issues an http request to the oscam web server to reload the softcam.key file.

Took me 5 hours, but hey, it was my first program with Python. I spent most of my time searching for what the syntax language was to issue certain commands. It also helped immensely by looking at other plugin.py code to see how the dreambox menu system is called etc.

radicaldoc

Registered
I am just try to get Oscam emu to work on my solo 2 running a version of OpenPle 7 I know nothing about this but would like to get it working i have installed it but when it is running it says "no parse cannot emu" now i don't know what Parse is or how i can fix it can someone help please in stupid terms i am not the brigtest here.. thanks

ro_54

Registered
oscam 11569

oscam-svn11569-webif-arm_V7-emu-r798
oscam-svn11569-mipsel_OE2.0-webif-oscam-emu-798
DO NOT WORK !
only one working is "oscam-svn11569-webif-arm_dream-emu-r798"
anybody else ?

ro_54

Registered

fmoreira

Registered
Oscam blocking itself?

I use Oscam-Emu for a log time...

Yesterday i found on my failban this:

Can someone explain me what it means?
I am blocking my self?

I am using r11569-798 and i did not change anything on Oscam settings...

harshy

Registered
Is there anything with the oscam now looks like it’s still useful for horse racing but no AFN or anything.