How to upgrade software to technosat dmt

ama1800

Registered
How to upgars a software to all technosat dmt

1. Connect COM port (COM1 or COM2) of a PC and the DSR to be upgraded through RS232 cable.

2. Power on the DSR.

3. Run the STB link or dmtlink or xlink or witch loader u use .
4- follow pictures.

ama1800us7.gif

bigthing

Registered
hi ama1800
i have pvr 100 can upgrade the reciever?
can i download the chanels fron the computer into my reciever?

pigeone

Registered
My technosat 6000 plus does’nt up anymore,after boot I get “error 0” .Any ideas how to slove this problem ?

vipulkuruppu

Registered
Patching T-5000

Hi,

Can I use this with my Technosat T-5000?

If yes then where can I get the relevant patches.

Thanks,
-Vipul.

Keiko

Registered
Technosat - 1100 plus

Hi Ama

Please help me , I upgraded software to 9.16 , now it stays at 0 screen and nothing comes

Keiko

kpnaushad

Registered
Dear Ama

I have a laptop and it's got no serial ports! I bought a USB to setial cable and I need to know whether I can use this cable to upgrade the software or not?

How to upgars a software to all technosat dmt

1. Connect COM port (COM1 or COM2) of a PC and the DSR to be upgraded through RS232 cable.

2. Power on the DSR.

3. Run the STB link or dmtlink or xlink or witch loader u use .
4- follow pictures.

ama1800us7.gif

xxxAxxx

Super VIP
yes you can now all you need to do is you have to find out USB to setial cable wich usb u enter on ur laptop ex:if you have 4 usb on ur laptop side usb are wil be rate com 5 or com 4 or will be com 9 or com 11 to make them com 1 flow this steps....

start--control panel --system--hardware--device manager--go on the ports(com-Lpd)click over there you will see working ports

now enter ur cable to usb port on ur laptop(make sure u install the driver first for that cable)
should be there same thinl like this Prolific USB-to-Serial Comm port(ex:com 8) ok ..go on it and double click with ur mouse at the new window u will se at the top Port Setting click--Advanced---Com Port Number change to COM 1
than ok--ok again exit the device manager resart the laptop should be ok now...

viameh

Registered
Hello,
I have technosat BG555 software. Can any body tellme how and where i can get its latest software

amershi

Registered
Hi
I have technosat 9500 super ultra how i can upgrade it and where i can get the new software and loader can you kindly help

apohantoor

Registered
technosat t-888 plus ineed last software that open tps polsat and provide IRDETO 2. AND PIN ASSIGNMENT of serial cable

thank u 4 ur efforts

Firas100

Registered
Update

Hi
I have Thecnost 9000Ultra and i wish to know where is the bast place to get its latest update

Thank u very much:confused:

chatni

Registered
Technosat 1100 boot problem

Hello Experts,

After upgrading the software it is showing the green dot on the panel . I have power it on/off but nothing comes up ...HELP :mad:

ibraheem

Registered
hi,
I need help , i cant find any link to download technosat TS-5500 software. and i need the upgrade pleeeeeeeeeeees

dtani

Registered
kam technosat 6500 e spo gjej programin e fundid i kam fut 9.86 e du ti fus 9.93 kush me ndimon fl

dtani

Registered
ndime

kam technosat 6500 e spo gjej programin e fundid i kam fut 9.86 e du ti fus 9.93 kush me ndimon fl

superfalcon

Registered
hi i have quastion about technosat9000 is it possiple to work in dongle and if it how i can do it and thak you for your efort