Starsat chat

nemer86

Registered
How can i get the 9E 12092 27500 H sex channels

i can't see those channels anybody help me plz i have the abracadabra card with the latest software

raviharris

Registered
help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i have starsat 4000d super , some one tell me how can i use this with abaracadbra card , is it a card or only firmware plz tell me , how can i use my reciever for orbit pakage

hafsat

Registered
Starsat 5300usb

Hello, please can some one advised me, i have dead startat with the ALI C Chip. and i want to removed that Ali C chip and replace its with th ALI E chip of my Starsat 5300USB is its possible?
Thnak

hafsat

Registered
Unicable Configuration in Starsat 5300usb

Good day, please what is the used of Unicable Configuration in Starsat 5300usb? Press menu,then Installation,press ok, then the 7 iteams you will see it.
thanks

karim333

Registered
clone of starsat pleas

pleas clone of starsat SR-x2100 cu.marokino pleas and think.....

Last edited by a moderator:

agnagna

Registered
Starsat ALI C 17022009

Hello,
Thanks for new update....
Do s*x-channels on Eurobird 9° work with new release?
Tnx.

tayloraj

Registered
I am new to this game, I have flashed my gbsat with Starsat firmware and all appears well, I have downloaded and installed the latest .bin file but none of the channelsappear clear whichever i locate, am i missing something?

bach_tawer

Registered
great work

hey guys, i`m a member in a lot of forums, but i have to say that sat-universe is always the fastest one to get starsat firmware i have the 6300USB with abracadabra card.
keep up the good work :D...