Reupload of all CSA rainbow tables done (Dec. 2019)

I have reuploaded all v1 and v2 CSA rainbow tables.
I have updated the 9 link list files on my homepage.

If you open a link list you should see "Dec. 2019: I have updated the links" as first line. If not then clear your browser cache and open the file again.
I was informed about the bad links per email and it has taken a several month to upload all the files again.
So I you need the files download them now. The links will not be valid forever.

Have fun,
Colibri

FaDeL®

Staff member
Super Moderator
Great thanks to you @Colibri.DVB
We hope there will be a solution For BISS-E
Which was represented Some Times in WWE Feed,s
In the first we find the key easily,Then encryption is done again and we can't get C8

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Hi @ Colibri.DVB
Mega.nz link Table 2 V1 B8hx00f
Link B8hx00h_table2.z07 is still broken
can you please take a look at it all other links for V1 B8hx00h look to be okay except this one single link .
Thanks .

new B8hx00h_table2.z07 link

Hi @ Colibri.DVB
Mega.nz link Table 2 V1 B8hx00f
Link B8hx00h_table2.z07 is still broken
can you please take a look at it all other links for V1 B8hx00h look to be okay except this one single link .
Thanks .

I have updated the linklist_B8hx00h.txt
If the first line doesn't show "Dec, 09th 2019: I have updated the links" delete your brower cache and retry.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
I have updated the linklist_B8hx00h.txt
If the first line doesn't show "Dec, 09th 2019: I have updated the links" delete your brower cache and retry.
link is now fixed thank you very much Colibri_DVB :thum:

i have now d/loaded all links V1 B8hx00h Table 1 and Table 2 :thum:
do these 4.37GB links all need to be extracted or unzipped once all links are fully downloaded ?? :confused:
And if so what is the expected disc space size once finished ?
i have already got all of your V2 Tables B8hx00h,FFH And 03000h Tables which are 1.5TB size each... is V1 tables going to require same disc space ? :confused:

campag5242

Feed Hunter
The v1 tables are approx 200GB each, each with a coverage of about 90%. You can download 1 or more for each plain/length... the more you download the better the coverage, either by searching successive tables, or merging into one giant table for a single high-coverage search per plain/len.

You need to download all 30 or so files ending in .01 - .zip for any table you want to make use of. No need to download all tables for any given plain, one will get you started.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
V1 B8hx00h TABLE 1 = 131GB Total size
V1 B8hx00h TABLE 2 = 92.3GB Total size
I HAVE ALREADY D/LOADED ALL Parts 1-30 and the .zip for both also .

i also have D/loaded all V1 B8hx030000h TABLE 1 = 131GB Total size .

i am currently d/loading V1 B8hx030000h TABLE 2
i have Z01,Z02 and Z03 Parts done only another 25 x4.4GB parts to go plus the .zip file :eek:

if i have enuff free space i might do the V1 FFh tables as well :eek:

i have not even tried to extract anything as yet because i am just trying to focus on getting everything d/loaded before any links go dead because i very likely will need a bigger than 1TB hard drive for all V1 Tables 00h,ffh and 03
after i begin extracting everything .

Thanks for replying campag5242 i am certain i will need some more help and advice once i eventually do get everything d/loaded :D

tuvalo

Registered
Holy shit. Didn't expect so much disk space.

I have a GeForce GTX-1050 2GB GDDR5. Is that good enough to work with?

FaDeL®

Staff member
Super Moderator
Holy shit. Didn't expect so much disk space.

I have a GeForce GTX-1050 2GB GDDR5. Is that good enough to work with?
GTX 1050 2G NVIDIA CUDA Cores 640 Good
But you must know something important
search complete
HDD = 35 Min
SSD = 3-5 Min

Plasma70

Registered
Hi, After downloading all 2 tables B8hx030000
V1 (tablle 1 and 2) from the colibri site, can I combine them with csa-raim-bow-table tool in order to have a single .rbt file or is it better to leave them separate?

deltaT

Registered
Did anyone had an unpacking error in v1 table 08hxFFh_table1?
I restarted the DL still got the issue.

I will try these with 4 x RTX2080ti and PCIe 3.0 SSD RAID giving around 12000MB/s R/W.

Youknowme02

Registered
That is a ram problem on your computer make a large SWAP file and it should unpack it then, just remember after you have got it unpacked to delete the swap file.

FaDeL®

Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi, After downloading all 2 tables B8hx030000
V1 (tablle 1 and 2) from the colibri site, can I combine them with csa-raim-bow-table tool in order to have a single .rbt file or is it better to leave them separate?

Do Like PIC Then Press "Merge"
Both have a higher success rate
But you need more time to search

image upload

harshy

Registered
The great Colibri is back please hack those big encryptions and give this hobby the glory days again :clapping:

BLACKCRUSADER

I have reuploaded all v1 and v2 CSA rainbow tables. I have updated the 9 link list files on my homepage.

If you open a link list you should see "Dec. 2019: I have updated the links" as first line. If not then clear your browser cache and open the file again. I was informed about the bad links per email and it has taken a several month to upload all the files again.
So I you need the files download them now. The links will not be valid forever. Have fun, Colibri

I tried today but could not get onto your site. I host servers and would be willing to host the files on a 6TB drive for permanent use for members here.