Season Interface & Fausto Emulator (FE) program on Dragon/T-Rex CAMs [and others eg Matrix/Diablo etc]

diterpap

Registered
I use rs 232 cable female-female with adaptor male-male to conect the season loger.Is ok or not?Can i test the season loger for atr in cas 3+?thank you.

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
rs 232 cable female-female with adaptor male-male

Would not have thought that would be ok. I use straigtforward male to male cable.

empb

Staff member
Administrator
Not tried any official I2 cards. Works ok (or worked until my Gamma died) with Gamma (0622/0604).

Reported ok with I2 cards (06XX). I use it with my Sky (0963) & Omnia (0500) cards at the moment.

master'

Registered
Is season2 interface working without pc in dragon modul, Or working only connected pc with rs232 (in dragon)?
Thanks

empb

Staff member
Administrator
Yes this:

Or working only connected pc with rs232 (in dragon)?
Thanks

Fausto is run from your PC. So Fausto only works with Dragon if you use Dragon CAM and Season Interface and PC/Fausto.

bbsoo7

Registered
this is my first post for seeking a season interface setup.
hope some1 at this site can help.

empb

Staff member
Administrator
What help do you need - the READ ME text files inside the Fausto install covers EVERYTHING.....

keyser-sozay

Registered
ello, Fausto dont work with my seca card prov id 00331,003315 I used season emulator there is an atr but nothing else

dimonster

Registered
Hi, people.
I found out that the Fausto can not work using COM ports with numbers above 9 (COM10, COM11, COM12, ..., etc.) for communication with Season Interface.
Please, keep it in mind when you making your Season Interface based on USB-to-TTL adapters with virtual COM ports (i.e. Prolific PL2303, SiLabs CP2104, etc.)
Check your virtual port number and if it is above 9, you must change it to COM1...COM9.
Open the "Device manager" in Windows, expand "Ports (COM and LPT)" branch, find your virtual port (i.e. Silicon Labs CP210x USB to UART Bridge (COM12)). And if the number is above 9, you must double-click on it, select "Port parameters" tab, click the button "Additional parameters" and change COM port number to any free number from COM1 to COM9.

walterpy

Registered
hi is there any card that you can write the softcamkey to open powerwu? without being connected to the pc continuously? regards