Problems Decrypting .TS Recording

QualityService

Registered
Hi all,

I've recently recorded a BISS feed using an OctagonSF8008, which I planned to decrypt with ModySat/TSDecrypter after the key was posted, but I seem to keep getting a message like:

"size of input ts file (1073741824) is not multiple of 188! (5711392 packets and 128 garbage). TS file may be corrupt!

trying to sync...
Decryption failed. Could not sync CWL to TS, sorry."

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I've read somewhere on here that I might have to use a HEX editor to 'fix' the file - but that's kinda beyond me! I've uploaded a sample and the tools I've tried to use to decrypt it, if anyone else wants to give it a shot. Thanks :)

File at:
https://gofile.io/?c=J2fHxi

abra26

Registered
I checked your file and I think you probably recorded it with wrong used CW key. You probably stored some old key in your receiver, where this feed was broadcasting on the same frequency and had the same SID (probably common 0001) and then you recorded corrupted file.

QualityService

Registered
I checked your file and I think you probably recorded it with wrong used CW key. You probably stored some old key in your receiver, where this feed was broadcasting on the same frequency and had the same SID (probably common 0001) and then you recorded corrupted file.

Damn :( Yeah, someone PM'ed me something similar. I checked, and there is indeed another key with the same SID etc. I didn't realise that screwed things up. I'll make sure to remove any duplicates in future. Thanks for your help!

kebien

Registered
Damn :( Yeah, someone PM'ed me something similar. I checked, and there is indeed another key with the same SID etc. I didn't realise that screwed things up. I'll make sure to remove any duplicates in future. Thanks for your help!

You do not have to remove anything.
What you have to do is to shut down the emulator at recording so it does not try to decrypt.
Make sure Oscam is not running before you start recording

abra26

Registered
You do not have to remove anything.
What you have to do is to shut down the emulator at recording so it does not try to decrypt.
Make sure Oscam is not running before you start recording

Yes! That's another, better way. :thum: