Dont trust yellowdragon site/team!

akis21

Registered
All bdc are dead, be careful with other dragon cards (red,yellow etc).
The last known bdc working file (from dragoncard download center)was a bomb.
Dont trust yellowdragon team/site anymore!!!!!

Last edited:

Jeff10101

Registered
BDC_ATR_Restorer and also: Didem_ATR_Restorer

Can't also restore your ATR on your card.
And that says enough !

Would be great, if this Thread, becomes a sticky one to inform everyone, who doesn't know about it yet :thum:

My advice is ...
(if you haven't yet used the latest N.V. file)
Use the older UPC file and enjoy it as long as you can. At least you have still around 100 channels to enjoy ;)
And indeed, don't trust any new file anymore in the futur !
It's then at your own risk, to kill your card too
(All older files are still safe to use ofcourse) I know it, because I was testing them myself a few days ago.

Last edited:

Jeff10101

Registered
There's a corrupt N.V. file now, that will destroy your Blue Dragon Card. It's the file from date: 2011-12-10 and it's so called: Confirmed Working!

I expect that there will be soon also, corrupt files for Red and Yellow cards as well. Also, all new files in the futur for same package, will have this silenced bomb.

If you write it onto your Dragon Card, the channels are opening.
But what you don't know is: It has destroyed your card in silence in the background.

The next time that you wanna write another file (even an older one or the same), you will see that you're ATR is destroyed.

I've used today: BDC_ATR_Restorer and also: Didem_ATR_Restorer

Both programs can't fix anymore your ATR. And that says enough !!
Your card is ready for the recycle-bin. Bye Bye 150 Euro's.

Don't use any new file in the futur as well, from the Yellow Dragon Team, because that file will also have this killing-bomb.

Last edited:

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Who say's The "Official YellowDragonSite" is official from the originators of the Red/Yellow/Blue Dragon Team?

Dragon Team support had stopped many months ago...with only UPC Direct and a few others still working from the original team.....

Could be a deliberate attempt to kill cards ready for a 4th version of the Gamma Card from another so called "new" team as you think.....or could be an attempt to stop the fake cards by Irdeto themselves......Only the Original Dragon Card Team & Irdeto will know the truth......

Jeff10101

Registered
Who say's The "Official YellowDragonSite" is official from the originators of the Red/Yellow/Blue Dragon Team?

Dragon Team support had stopped many months ago...with only UPC Direct and a few others still working from the original team.....

First of all, I agree, I have edited my post.
From Dragon Team into: Yellow Dragon Team.

Second, if ...

(quote) Dragon Team support had stopped many months ago...with only UPC (quote),

I have to agree that we can't blaim the original Dragon Team, because UPC is still working. All blaim must go to Yellow Team. But I can't say, that I ever will trust something again, with the name Dragon Card in it. Sounds even more worst, than the Gamma Card story. At least you had fun for a long time. My Dragon Card was recently buyed and now it's completly destroyed.

Could be a deliberate attempt to kill cards ready for a 4th version of the Gamma Card from another so called "new" team as you think.....or could be an attempt to stop the fake cards by Irdeto themselves......Only the Original Dragon Card Team & Irdeto will know the truth.....

Then I wonder, why everyone here on this forum, was trusting uploading/downloading files from the Yellow Dragon team ?

And why announce these files on this forum? Because, If they are not from the original Team, sooner or later, we get problems, like now !! Why announcing files here, from a fake corrupt team ?

Instead, We can better stick all our heads together, and try to open that package ourselfs / or try to get new keys from it /
as team-work. Here are enough smart people, who put together, can get that goal reached. If this was not true, then also, Biss and CW had died already long ago.

Last edited:

empb

Staff member
Administrator
Don't get me wrong, I fell for it and am very annoyed my BDC card is dead :( :mad: not had it that long myself either, had the last few weeks of Digiturk out of it....and then put it on UPC Direct for the last few months.

Then I wonder, why everyone here on this forum, was trusting uploading/downloading files from the Yellow Dragon team ?

And why announce these files on this forum? Because, If they are not from the original Team, sooner or later, we get problems, like now !! Why announcing files here, from a fake corrupt team ?

Because that's the nature of forums, you can't censor posts made by members about new sites hosting files.........especially if the files hosted on said site were working......

Jeff10101

Registered
If you're card isn't yet killed ... ?

My advice is ...
(if you haven't yet used the latest N.V. file)
Use the older UPC file and enjoy it as long as you can. At least you have still around 100 channels to enjoy

And indeed, don't trust any new file anymore in the futur !
It's then at your own risk, to kill your card too
(All older files are still safe to use ofcourse) I know it, because I was testing them myself a few days ago.

Jeff10101

Registered
Don't get me wrong, I fell for it and am very annoyed my BDC card is dead :( :mad: not had it that long myself either, had the last few weeks of Digiturk out of it....and then put it on UPC Direct for the last few months.

Same story here, my friend.

I have just this card, recently, and now it's dead.
Wasted 150 Euro's for a new card, I've only seen the Greece
channels open for a little while. Till I did wanna check, the UPC file. I even couln't write that file anymore.
My dragon-card, was faster dead, than I ever could check,
another open package.

douros

Registered
The file seems to be clean and ok, as some cards was not inside the recievers(even if they had loaded this file) at the last hours yesterday, can be rewritten and has not lost their ATR.
It seems tha the problem came from fake emms, where maybe the provider sent over the air, last night

empb

Staff member
Administrator
The file seems to be clean and ok, as some cards was not inside the recievers(even if they had loaded this file) at the last hours yesterday, can be rewritten and has not lost their ATR.
It seems tha the problem came from fake emms, where maybe the provider sent over the air, last night

"last night" ????

My card died yesterday whilst I was at work between 8:30am & 5:30pm GMT - definitely not during last night.....!!!!

Coastman

Registered
My experience of this was card went off between 4-5pm yesterday as it was working earlier in the afternoon. I had also left in in card slot in receiver when it went dead. Tried all the methods posted by members but defo not getting atr anymore.

akis21

Registered
Its not a emm issue. As we know you cant kill a card by emm.
I m using oscam and all unknown (-s,-u) emm's have blocked.
My card is dead now.
You can read this infected card with emk or any cam but when you try to erase or rewrite it NO ATR presents.
This file is a time bomb.