Registered
AU in all Optibox reciver is down,
when it appears a new key for DIGI I will set new keys for OPTIBOX

pdaniel71l

Registered
Thanks,
you'r the best, but still, i'm curious,
can Optibox have the conax encryption system or conax is unbrakable :rolleyes:

Something else (i have an optibox for about 1.5 months now), i was wondering, on the real digiTV systems, how does the autoroll work? logicly digi must send the info to the recievers, right? can this be automated somehow on optibox, or digi patches there recievers soft each time they change something ? (i saw how automated patching is on digi, "put it to channel XYZ, press two buttons at the same time to begin software update" ... this is why i don't want to belive that they patch there soft each time).-what i mean that i think it must send the info that how the autoroll changes, and if this could be automated on optibox so the autoroll to auto keep to date ... - Sorry if i posted a bunch of nonsense :(

Last edited:

gogoman

Conax is received only on the cards but not worth the investment because they are few programs.
AU worked until few days ago but when you change something in the encryption is normal for this to stop.

pdaniel71l

Registered
Conax is received only on the cards but not worth the investment because they are few programs.
AU worked until few days ago but when you change something in the encryption is normal for this to stop.

This is exactly what i'm saying, they must send the info on what will change (since i don't think they are updating there recievers software each time), so can't this system be imitated on optiboxes somehow ? or it's just not worth investing in it.

PS: good morning to conax, Focussat (Thor) and Akta TV(Sirius) are similar to digi tv, 90% the same channels, and both in conax. On W 1.0 Thor. Also each time I do a search of channels there are allways new channels apearing, encrypted conax. Maybe someday it will be worth writing firmware with conax support ...
For Akta tv there are keys (even on this page), but since optibox doesn't have the conax system :mecry: ...

gogoman

Wrong:Focus->Conax,Akta->Viaccess+Conax,Digi->Nagravision Digi work with key is not worth the investment a conax card,but the choice is yours.

pdaniel71l

Registered
Correct, if digi fails there is Focus on the same satelite, why not use it ? has 90% the same channels, just need a conax support for optibox . Eventualy digi will switch to nagra3 or make changes like yesterday (6 hours down) ... so it's never to early to start working on an alternative.

Last edited:

pdaniel71l

Registered
Sorry for double posting, edit doesn't work.
Janicar i have a question, i noticed that SportKlub is on conax (at least optibox states that), but when i want to add a new keys for Focussat, there is no conax system, can somehow keys be added on Optibox Plus FTA for conax encrypted channels? Thanks.

ptdvod

Registered
Sorry for double posting, edit doesn't work.
Janicar i have a question, i noticed that SportKlub is on conax (at least optibox states that), but when i want to add a new keys for Focussat, there is no conax system, can somehow keys be added on Optibox Plus FTA for conax encrypted channels? Thanks.

throw my keys and always you will have everything that is currently,always write what is actively :thum:

luchdr

Registered
how I can

hi to all.I have the opticum 8000cx receiver,it's like a optibox cx pvr ready.It's possible put the optibox firmware in the opticum 8000cx.Thank in advances.

ptdvod

Registered
hi to all.I have the opticum 8000cx receiver,it's like a optibox cx pvr ready.It's possible put the optibox firmware in the opticum 8000cx.Thank in advances.

are not the same sw for Opticum 8000cx and Optibox cx

luchdr

Registered
yes I know but the softcam key for optibox work in the opticum.It's possible change the boot file?

ptdvod

Registered
it must be installed directly in sw,
you have to wait for the masters to handle Opticum :thum:

wncenter

Registered
hello i am a new one with optibox 550s and i the smartcard reader from him dont play.I want to put irdeto smart card.
Can somebody to help me....thanks!

sorin8m

Registered
@wncenter
As anyone can help should write us the image you put the receiver, what emu you ,....
I suppose you know it's a clone DM500S

gabriels123

Registered
please help a newcomer!

hi everybody!

I wonder if there's any place where I could find basic information for managing keys in a CX PVR...

I'm new to this and I really need a kind of introduction.

hoping this is the right place to ask for this,

thanks,

Gabriel

pdaniel71l

Registered
Sad news, on dec. 1, all digi tv users (Romania) card change, digi goes to nagra 3 (what a digi guy told me, blue card out, red card in), Janicar, any prognosis on the future or we can just throw out our optiboxes?