Dont trust yellowdragon site/team!

nicdish

Registered
Wow, that was lucky

I had a copy of the dody file, downloaded pre Xmas, that I was going to have a go with today for the football. Am I glad I did some reading first.

Beginning to think it is time to move the 1m dish around to 1W.

I've never used the UPC file and don't have a copy. Can someone point me in the correct direction to fond one?

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

snakie

Masare TEAM
Then I wonder why the Yellow site owner, still hasn't removed the bad files ? Why keeping a bomb online on your site that kills daily more cards? If it was not his intention, he should remove it asap. And I know he has received mail to inform him about this.

If he was emailed and he knows, then put him on fire..

igor39

Registered
please can someone send me p.m with working c+ned file for bdc,and even for gammacard,thanks

dfp

Registered
Looks like Red Dragon for A*star from Yellow site has also had the time bomb, confirmed no ATR on this card also :(

igor39

Registered
just programmed my bdc with c+ned file and updated in 3 minutes.happy my card is not dead,but hope new file for nova soon

Jeff10101

Registered
just programmed my bdc with c+ned file and updated in 3 minutes.happy my card is not dead,but hope new file for nova soon

Then the new file has to come from here or from someone that we know and trust. Not from the Yellow site anymore. By the way, there's no activity anymore on that site. And to be honest, I'm not supprised about it. They are keeping the bombs online.

Mark M

Registered
look where www.yellowdragoncard.com server is located...and you know who is behind it :))
they done good files in the past so that many ppl trusted them,then they make bomb in it so that many ppl never trust them again and naver buy again an original card.
so look where the server is and you can think about who is behind the site......

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
look where www.yellowdragoncard.com server is located...and you know who is behind it :))
they done good files in the past so that many ppl trusted them,then they make bomb in it so that many ppl never trust them again and naver buy again an original card.
so look where the server is and you can think about who is behind the site......

Yellowdragoncard IP: 85.17.206.156

Yellowdragoncard server location: Amsterdam in Netherlands

Yellowdragoncard ISP: LeaseWeb B.V.

Still not really that sure of what you getting at Mark M there has been no activity on this site for more than a month now ..its basically dead ..but im sure your rite its not possible anymore to trust this site ive already lost 1 dragon card because of that site ..:confused: :confused: :(

Last edited:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
i have red card i need convert to blue caard or yellow card !!! any help ??
Not posssible ..:rolleyes:
Also not really adviseable to purchase blue/yellow dragon cards now that these cards are almost Dead and without any real support or files since about first month or two when they were introduced more than a year ago nothing much exist now only bad or dodgy files just like all other many pirate cards that have run its course after initial first few weeks .:rolleyes:

---
Barney

Krasic

Registered
Still not really that sure of what you getting at Mark M there has been no activity on this site for more than a month now ..its basically dead ..but im sure your rite its not possible anymore to trust this site ive already lost 1 dragon card because of that site ..:confused: :confused: :(

Barney matey , he mean the owner of yellowdragon site is the same owner as sat-universe ;)

Even though sat-universe server is Czech Republic and totally different ISP to the holland one used by Yellow dragon, so clearly talking garbage

Mark M

Registered
you are right ....

site is controlled by I***to to find trusted users that takes the files to kill the dragons :)