DM7020HD & SGR Original Viaccess card

skytol

Registered
Dear members, please help on advising:
I've the intention to buy original SGR (Swiss TV) Viaccess card (but i don't know if is 4.0 or 5.0) and read it through my 7020HD, even if is not in the list of recommended set box from the provider.
My doubt is... can I?
If yes... how to? Meaning can i put card in the card slot or I shall buy also the CI viaccess module compatible with that card? (is quite expensive....)

Sorry if I'm quite newbie in this matters....

Thanks for any help/advice.

Cheers

skytol

Registered
Thanks for answering and I propose new doubts:
My friend has an older card and run it in DB800hd with scam cause can update automatically the codes. Make sense? Other cam can do the same?
Then if I want to avoid the softcam which CI is compatible with viaccess card 5.0?? In this case I believe codes are updated automatically correct?

Sorry for those basic questions.
Bye

muca

Registered
Other cam can do the same?
yes
I believe codes are updated automatically correct?
most of emu have 'au' parameter (automatic update)
I do not have this card. You can try and choose the best for You ;o)

P.S> I also tried many of them (emu). In my situation oscam (conax card) works best.

skytol

Registered
Just an update.
I purchased the card and works perfectly in any cam!!! Works great and smooth no freeze.

skytol

Registered
Dear all please help me in this: after few months the ssgr swiss card worked perfectly. Then I shut down my 7020hd original for 2 weeks and my vision is black. No way to see. Other channels are ok but the viacess card not.
Worked always with cccam 2.30 and 2.2.1
What can I do?
Thanks

behnam

Registered
Dear all please help me in this: after few months the ssgr swiss card worked perfectly. Then I shut down my 7020hd original for 2 weeks and my vision is black. No way to see. Other channels are ok but the viacess card not.
Worked always with cccam 2.30 and 2.2.1
What can I do?
Thanks
use scam 3.58 for update your card, then become okay.