Go Back   Sat Universe > Other Receivers > Echostar - Echolink > Echostar - Echolink Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

How to solve "burn flash failed"

Echostar - Echolink Chat

Old 27-06-2008, 12:23  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default How to solve "burn flash failed"

Dear All,

Does anyone know how to solve "burn flash failed" problem or how to retrieve original echolink 700 fta firmware?

thanks
Old 27-06-2008, 22:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 6,119 Times in 841 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by harifoz View Post
Dear All,

Does anyone know how to solve "burn flash failed" problem or how to retrieve original echolink 700 fta firmware?
thanks
As you have been honest in your PM and admitted that you gave the wrong file. You deserve a help.
As I said in your PM I have had no problems lately like this but when one has come to this point there is nothing to loose by trying. Start with the Flash first and keep trying more than once. If it doesn`t work try the other repair file.
If you was here in my country we will do it togheter.
I had problems with ES & EL 2300 becayse of false firmware and I managed to bring them back. Too bad I haven`t had any on 700.

Now this was with file 1 Flash
Quote:
the echolink manufacturing using three types of Ali chips inside their receivers
ali 3329B,
ali 3329C,
ali 3329B DVR,
and each ali chip has special firmware,
so, if any owner by mistake download the ali 3329C firmware to our product like ( EL-700 FTA, EL-700 FTA+, EL-888 FTA, EL-888 FTA+, EL-3020 IR)
The box will be jamming or freezing or Front panel displayed one of these worlds: UPg, Erro, start,----,

to repair these faults need to re flash your box using the above flash and aliminiupg3,
hope this can help.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Flash echolink.rar (695.5 KB, 910 views)
File Type: zip EL_Repair_On_Fault.zip (1.25 MB, 828 views)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Robsat For This Useful Post:
ADDER (27-06-2008), doufani (05-11-2010), elhoda (15-10-2010), ig0r (10-06-2009), ishaqmalik (20-08-2010), istanbul08 (28-06-2008), maqsood7206 (08-04-2012), mohammed tanko (21-07-2009), naveeduzzaman (21-11-2008), OLAREVO (12-07-2009), rayq333 (01-09-2009), springer (15-07-2009), xxxAxxx (01-02-2010)
Old 21-11-2008, 07:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i upgrade my Echolink EL 3020 FTA Super plus with firmware 3020 ir plus but after on the display only word ON is visible without any change. i tried to upgrade with other tools but the problem is the port not open or error i couldnt do any things
please help me

i tried 2 files from this page but the problem is with the port. i have to Jtag receiver????
Old 06-07-2009, 14:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i upgraded my Echolink EL 3020 ir plus but after on the display only show the word ON without any change.
please help me
Old 14-07-2009, 22:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

is it also works in ali 3329c ?
Old 14-07-2009, 23:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 21,330 Times in 5,378 Posts

Guys read attention post #2

YES!
mohammed tanko (01-09-2009)
Old 20-07-2009, 12:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

gonna try it on my FT 777. Blocked on "ON". Running before and I didn't flah it recently. Seems to happen after a storm, beginning to block on "START" and then on channels showing only "@" in the channels names. Thanks.
Old 22-07-2009, 06:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

yesterday i got on problem..i did everything
but at last they told me it is a motherboard problem
Old 01-09-2009, 11:29  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

is it also works in ali 3329f
Old 01-09-2009, 11:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

is it also works in ali 3329e