Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

How to upload new Image in 9000HD???

Cuberevo - Ipbox 9000 Chat

Old 23-05-2008, 15:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thx xxxAxxx today i got ip box 9000 and this is my first linux reciver. I will have some queastion later hope someone will help me
Old 23-05-2008, 15:34  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxAxxx View Post
first upload the image via usb official r6844...
then make a scan for channels .....
read your db.dat over pc editor beta7 and save ...

upload the image sifteam 0.0.4_r6844

upload the db.dat and reboot ....
you should not get the error 79...
looks to me that you dont have a ipbox 9000?

the reason it gets error 79, it because its very important to rename db.dat to db.dat.edited and then reboot
Old 23-05-2008, 16:19  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,894 Times in 556 Posts

let me ask you then how long you have the box if you know so much....???

and why you need to rename the db.dat file...???
Old 23-05-2008, 17:34  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxAxxx View Post
let me ask you then how long you have the box if you know so much....???

and why you need to rename the db.dat file...???

i have had my box 1-2 months and i read many forums

Save your /var/db.dat ..when installation ends:
..recopy it, with name db.dat.edited
and restart decoder.

you have to do this on newest firmmwares, or you could/will end up with an error on box
Old 23-05-2008, 18:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,894 Times in 556 Posts

looks you stiil in the start m8...i have the box when you heard abouth this box from that time....

reading helps but do you know what you read they tested them selfs???or they will say thinks to make you tested not them cos in the end if there will be a mistake you sucked not them

testing other think...and other world m8..

now why you need to do what you sad only newest frimwares----cos db.dat will be old version ..box gets error cos on start up finds 2 the same db.dat file this way you rename it to make the diffrent .....all you need to do just replace with the old one...no need to rename....

i know you other forums why you dont stick your playstaion m8.....will help more ....
Old 13-07-2008, 15:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Is it possible to flash rom to IPBox 9000+ via Network from my PC? I do not want to unplug my box in order to flash it. ( i had dreambox before and did not have to do the unpluging)
Thanks!
Old 13-07-2008, 15:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Yes, open Pceditor, first you add receiver (at options-->PCeditor settings-->manage receivers-->add receiver-->name ) and then fix ip (at options-->PCeditor settings-->receiver--> name u given)

To flash image via Network go to tools-->flash image-->name u given
Old 14-07-2008, 15:18  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanks, tryed it. But getting an error
Telnet connect faild.
Trying to ping IPBox getting positive message.
Reading chanal list OK
Flash- error
What could it be?
Thank you!!!
Old 20-07-2008, 23:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hi my probs wihft 9000hd is i getting error10 when trying to usb upgraed be 4 it was ok till i have dawnload the usb_uboot any help please thanks....

Last edited by levi45; 20-07-2008 at 23:21..
Old 20-07-2008, 23:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

and allso how to upload ipk file on to the 9000hd box. i have connect to the box via webif ihave copy the ipk file to the my tmp on my pc when trying to send file to the box by webif file cand be found connection all ok wifht box just cand found the file in tmp on my pc any help please thanks....