How to setup and connect Microbox dongle

auwalu2004

Registered
please i live in Nigeria please how do i configure microbox dongle from scratch cos have one but is directly showing channels i will be very grateful if you will please help

olofofo

Registered
Iloaded my working microbox Mini FTA that i bought here with the latest software from the thread hoping that it will open the OSN package on eurobird but now it is not working again, what do i do to bring it back to life. is there a nigeria specific software? where do i get it, i will really appreciate your help. please help provide a step by step guide on what to do to bring it back to the way it was.

syedali09

Registered
Which channel Update Micro Box Dongle on Eutel W3 Satelite Can any one help for Micro Box Dongle update where can i update my dongle box with echolink receiver which channel update dongle box thanks reply and help from any one brother thanks for all for your kind information

OLAREVO

Registered
Can anybody please tell me where i can get Morebox, or is it possible to convert my Echolink 3020 or Starsat ali c clone to more box?

olofofo

Registered
Can anybody please tell me where i can get Morebox, or is it possible to convert my Echolink 3020 or Starsat ali c clone to more box?

I don't think it's possible to convert echolink to morebox. regarding getting a microbox, what part of the world are you?

olofofo

Registered
no morebox yet, but microbox is plentiful, although it's quite different form what is obtainable here software wise as all the software available here does not work for the microbox sold in nigeria.

OLAREVO

Registered
no morebox yet, but microbox is plentiful, although it's quite different form what is obtainable here software wise as all the software available here does not work for the microbox sold in nigeria.
how re you sure? in fact i know people using morebox ,eagle, crow etc right here in Nija. microbox is common because more of it is imported by traders. check out the listed boxes because they are common sight in my home.

konami001

Registered

I think you are right... I currently have an issue with microbox that i got from kano and i updated it using an update from Sat Universe and the microbox did not work again...even today... it is still not working....it was working before i applied the update...after the update...it does not open any channel,,,, i have updated with all the available updates and to no avail... Is there anything to do to get the "NIGERIAN" update.... advise pls

olofofo

Registered
I think you are right... I currently have an issue with microbox that i got from kano and i updated it using an update from Sat Universe and the microbox did not work again...even today... it is still not working....it was working before i applied the update...after the update...it does not open any channel,,,, i have updated with all the available updates and to no avail... Is there anything to do to get the "NIGERIAN" update.... advise pls

pm me for a nigerian software to solve your problem!

godsent

Registered
I HAVE A MICROBOX ALSO UPDATED WITH THE PATCH FROM SAT UNIVERSE BUT STOPPED WORKING THE ORIGINAL PATCH WAS V1.30 BUT CHANGED TO V1.29 AFTER THE UPDATE AND STOPPED WORKING I NEED THE PATCH FOR V1.30 WHICH OPERATES VERY WELL INB NIJA.ANY HELP FROM MEMBERS IN NIJA MY CELL NO IS 08034958688