Go Back   Sat Universe > Other Receivers > Echostar - Echolink > Echostar - Echolink Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

solution for ASH problem for Ali B

Echostar - Echolink Chat

Old 26-05-2009, 14:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thumbs up solution for ASH problem for Ali B

Attached Files
File Type: rar Solution_ASH_ALI B.rar (809.0 KB, 355 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Beast For This Useful Post:
abbas474 (30-10-2009), assome82 (19-06-2009), deporte (25-09-2009), dracan (13-06-2009), ishaqmalik (20-08-2010), kure-ka (28-05-2009), mikimat (08-06-2009), simo1000 (30-05-2009)
Old 28-05-2009, 16:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanks for the solution. but can i use it for ALI C? as my receiver is ALI C.
Old 28-05-2009, 21:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

no m8 im sorry this firm is only for ALI B and i don't have the solution firm for ASH problem for ALI C i will try to get it for u.
Old 29-05-2009, 10:32  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i did not find a file for ASH problem for ALI C. yet i read somewhere else that it is a hardware problem regarding your XP system so try to update your STB using another computer and let me know the result.
good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to The Beast For This Useful Post:
kure-ka (31-05-2009)
Old 29-05-2009, 11:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,652 Times in 244 Posts

THIS THREAD WILL BE USE FOR ASH PROBLOM WHEN U GET THIS PROBLOM IF U DONT HAVE SO DONT USE IT

IF U R HAVING PROBLOM ALI C SO THIS FOR UR ASH PROBLOM
CHECK THIS LINK
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=119911

Last edited by ABI.M; 29-05-2009 at 11:54..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ABI.M For This Useful Post:
ishaqmalik (20-08-2010), kasrola (04-03-2010)
Old 31-05-2009, 15:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Beast View Post
i did not find a file for ASH problem for ALI C. yet i read somewhere else that it is a hardware problem regarding your XP system so try to update your STB using another computer and let me know the result.
good luck.
I am using windows VISTA. I will try another computer and let u know.
Old 03-03-2010, 21:51  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Pls give me solution on how to solve the ASH problem in EL3020ir plus receiver with firmware ali29c.
Old 31-07-2010, 13:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

when your reciver show ash on front panel donot switchn off ur reciver in computer reconnect with out switcing off reciver for me this thing is worked
Old 08-10-2010, 20:29  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Question STAR TRACK ST-2300 super on problem

hello brother ABI.M
please help me my star tarck st2300 super is creating problem for me.when i conect rs232 cable with STB and turn on the STB from loder on pc its showing checking serile port......
and on the receiver its stopped on ON position
with this rs232 cable i can conect all other receiver's.mean's cable is working good.
i have try to many loader cleaning software but nothing
please help what i do to make its working again
i am waiting for your reply
Old 13-02-2011, 11:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hello all,
please help me get solution for ASH -problem on The Crow 1?
Thanks