Go Back   Sat Universe > Other Receivers > Echostar - Echolink > Echostar - Echolink Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

DONGLE (Update &Software & Chat)

Echostar - Echolink Chat

Old 23-05-2009, 20:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

MICRO BOX DEVCIE NOW 100% WORKING ON HOT BIRD SERVER.

NOW COMPANY

CHANGE THE SERVER. EUTELSAT W3 (7east) NOW STOP SHARING.

HOT BIRD PERFAECT WORKING ON MICRO BOX.FRIENDS ENJOY.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fjmog For This Useful Post:
dorenti olgeri (27-09-2012), edit (25-05-2009)
Old 23-05-2009, 21:23  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by edit View Post
What transponder (frequency) is the best to get signal from satellite Hotbird 13 East with new update for Microbox ?
i also want to know this?
or just to plug hotbird wire with microbox,not a signal problem?
Old 23-05-2009, 21:38  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,652 Times in 244 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkh010 View Post
Dear ABI, I have installed the new update for Micro Box every thing is fine but in signal option next satellite it is showing SAT only. previously when microbox was on older version it use to show EutlSat W3. how I can solve this problem or do i need to change the direction of the dish ?

now dongle is working on hotbird b4 it was working on w3 now firsat instal new update then sat ur dish on hotbird use to pin lnb on for digital reciver second for microbox dongle search signal of hotbird on ur reciver then give lnb line to ur microbox
note if u have twin protocol reciver like echolink star sat **** box strong so go on to option then select twinprotocol option then u will be able see channels

evry thing is running ok nd with new update dongle is also showing at me SAT so this is not matter

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ABI.M For This Useful Post:
dorenti olgeri (27-09-2012), ishaqmalik (07-09-2010), zoooom (23-05-2009)
Old 23-05-2009, 21:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Try if you have fix dish on Hotbird to change the Lnb
and put Twin LNB one for receiver and other for Micro
than update your Micro with the new software V 1.20
no need to transponder or frequncy it will work directly cause V 1.20 for Hotbird only
Old 23-05-2009, 21:58  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

is there any particular channel you need to receive on hotbird before you are guaranteed that the microbox will work? i currently use a 2.4m dish for my hotbird in south west Nigeria and my reception only peaks at night. i get about 400+ channels at night. i need to know if it will work for me.
Old 23-05-2009, 22:30  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,652 Times in 244 Posts

===================================
1. How to update the Microbox ????
There are 2 ways to update software(end user can choose either of them)

1.1 PC update tool: DO-UP-V1.1.exe
1.1.1 Rename the update file as "rom.bin";
1.1.2 Switch OFF( not ON ) the power supply of the Microbox;
1.1.3 Connect the Microbox and PC with twist RS232 cable (PIN2-->PIN3, PIN3-->PIN2, PIN5-->PIN5);
1.1.4 Open "Do-UP-V1.1.exe" and select the COM port, Click "Start" button;
1.1.5 Switch ON the power supply of the Microbox;
1.1.6 Waiting update ......
1.1.7 Restart the Microbox.

1.2 PC update tool: DongleUP.exe
1.2.1 Connect the Microbox and PC with twist RS232 cable (PIN2-->PIN3, PIN3-->PIN2, PIN5-->PIN5);
1.2.2 Switch on the power supply of the Microbox;
1.2.3 Press POWER_KEY by remote control,then it will enter standby mode;
1.2.4 Open "DongleUP.exe", then click "Open" button to select the file that will be downloaded,then press "Start" button;
1.2.5 The progress bar on tool will show progress, after finish updating please restart the Microbox.

DOWNLOAD UPDATE FROM HERE
http://up2.upload.pk/uploads/1242951237.rar
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ABI.M For This Useful Post:
abbas474 (16-03-2010), abdo37 (17-11-2009), hafsat (27-03-2010), kure-ka (28-03-2010), mohammed tanko (27-03-2010)
Old 23-05-2009, 22:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 16,395 Times in 5,579 Posts

MicroBox now is stable and working fine on Hotbird

and this is the information V1.20 / L 1.08, 05-20-2009 on the display after you upgrade your MicroBox

regards
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gotya For This Useful Post:
edit (25-05-2009), nhdriro (23-03-2010)
Old 24-05-2009, 11:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thumbs up

Dear ABI thanks for the very useful input, I have few more small queries.
1. During update do i need to connect my hotbird cable with my microbox ?
2. I am using dish equationar to combine my Nile sat and hotbirt in one cable. Can I use spliter at the ed of the cable to split both the signal again and mention my LNB in micro box for example my Hotbird is LNB2 on dish equationar?
3. I am using Techosat T-888 silver with Micro protocol on both, mean in receiver and microbox. do i still need to change it into twin protocol?
4. This question is little bit irrelavent to this Thread. but iam taking advantage to ask you here. I am also using Abracadabra with Echolink 3020 IR plus. I normally upgrade my card and it is working fine but since few days SSS channels are not showing up. can you tell me how I can add more key in ALI3329c by using keyedit tool or is there any other way to add more keys to open more channels.

Regards,
Old 25-05-2009, 22:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkh010 View Post
Dear ABI thanks for the very useful input, I have few more small queries.
1. During update do i need to connect my hotbird cable with my microbox ?no
2. I am using dish equationar to combine my Nile sat and hotbirt in one cable. Can I use spliter at the ed of the cable to split both the signal again and mention my LNB in micro box for example my Hotbird is LNB2 on dish equationar?no u need twin lnb 1 fixed with switch another for microbox
3. I am using Techosat T-888 silver with Micro protocol on both, mean in receiver and microbox. do i still need to change it into twin protocol?yes
4. This question is little bit irrelavent to this Thread. but iam taking advantage to ask you here. I am also using Abracadabra with Echolink 3020 IR plus. I normally upgrade my card and it is working fine but since few days SSS channels are not showing up. can you tell me how I can add more key in ALI3329c by using keyedit tool or is there any other way to add more keys to open more channels.with abracadabra u can't cons key u can

Regards,
Old 26-05-2009, 13:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

mr. ABI can you help me software is not working properly for microw box