Go Back   Sat Universe > Encryptions > Encryptions chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Post Crypt8's here inc. Sat & Freq. [Request Or Post] PLEASE DO NOT POST BISS KEYS HERE POST KEYS IN BISS KEY SECTION/PM

Encryptions chat

Reply
  #41161  
Old 18-07-2019, 00:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Chycho Py's Avatar
Chycho Py Chycho Py is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Satuniverse
Posts: 6,844
Thanks: 11,625
Thanked 19,881 Times in 5,880 Posts
Country: Country Flag
Default

55W C

ID: UNNAME

TP:4060-V-7199

HD

PID: 456h Crypt8:10 BD 4C 7F DF 3B 3B E9 [E] Count:145373

Time for searching Crypt8 = 39 sec.
Reply With Quote
  #41162  
Old 18-07-2019, 03:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
georeno99 georeno99 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 710
Thanks: 1,299
Thanked 691 Times in 301 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chycho Py View Post
55W C

ID: UNNAME

TP:4060-V-7199

HD

PID: 456h Crypt8:10 BD 4C 7F DF 3B 3B E9 [E] Count:145373

Time for searching Crypt8 = 39 sec.
pm sent
Reply With Quote
  #41163  
Old 18-07-2019, 07:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
h3nch4's Avatar
h3nch4 h3nch4 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 201
Thanks: 125
Thanked 141 Times in 85 Posts
Country: Country Flag
Default

100.5 3867 H 7200
H264
T2 DIAMOND (A) (ERICSSON Television)
Using payload size: 184
PID: 65h Crypt8:A2 32 A5 77 69 D0 5C 7D [E] Count:77770
Reply With Quote
  #41164  
Old 18-07-2019, 08:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
kugujen's Avatar
kugujen kugujen is online now
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Eurasia
Posts: 11,480
Thanks: 8,406
Thanked 53,911 Times in 10,978 Posts
Country: Country Flag
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3nch4 View Post
100.5 3867 H 7200
H264
T2 DIAMOND (A) (ERICSSON Television)
Using payload size: 184
PID: 65h Crypt8:A2 32 A5 77 69 D0 5C 7D [E] Count:77770
PM SENT
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kugujen For This Useful Post:
Bayi Tabung (20-07-2019), Chycho Py (18-07-2019), jmandrak3 (18-07-2019)
  #41165  
Old 18-07-2019, 22:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Chycho Py's Avatar
Chycho Py Chycho Py is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Satuniverse
Posts: 6,844
Thanks: 11,625
Thanked 19,881 Times in 5,880 Posts
Country: Country Flag
Default

55W C

ID:UNNAME

TP:3913-V-10000

Using PID: 1110

HD

PID: 456h Crypt8:64 83 F0 81 24 84 3E AB [E] Count:117
PID: 456h Crypt8:71 85 C2 F3 45 5E 80 BC [E] Count:114
PID: 456h Crypt8:AE 24 79 5E EA 01 56 88 [E] Count:113
Reply With Quote
  #41166  
Old 19-07-2019, 00:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
klickklack klickklack is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 206
Thanks: 16
Thanked 740 Times in 208 Posts
Country: Country Flag
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chycho Py View Post
55W C

ID:UNNAME

TP:3913-V-10000

Using PID: 1110

HD

PID: 456h Crypt8:64 83 F0 81 24 84 3E AB [E] Count:117
PID: 456h Crypt8:71 85 C2 F3 45 5E 80 BC [E] Count:114
PID: 456h Crypt8:AE 24 79 5E EA 01 56 88 [E] Count:113
pm !
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to klickklack For This Useful Post:
Bayi Tabung (20-07-2019), Chycho Py (19-07-2019)
  #41167  
Old 20-07-2019, 03:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
furgious furgious is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 537
Thanks: 1,362
Thanked 1,182 Times in 373 Posts
Country: Country Flag
Default

7.0E_12734,232_V_7200 ENC-8

Search Crypt8 in TS Start
TS file: C:\Users\n\Desktop\7.0E_12734,232_V_7200_(2019-07-20 03.09.50)_dump.ts
Using all PIDs
Using payload size: 184
Using file limit: 4096 MByte
File length: 606 MByte
UsingFileLen: 635628000 bytes
Reading file ...
Searching ...
PID: Ch Crypt8:3C 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:8

PID: 804h Crypt8:3C 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:9

PID: 808h Crypt8:3C 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:6
PID: 808h Crypt8:3C 3F B0 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:2

PID: 80Ch Crypt8:3C 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:3013550
PID: 80Ch Crypt8:4A 22 E1 E2 6A 75 C3 20 [E] Count:197
PID: 80Ch Crypt8:40 C7 32 F5 D3 85 9E 4C [E] Count:87
PID: 80Ch Crypt8:3E 2A 16 9A 98 85 DB 2C [E] Count:85
PID: 80Ch Crypt8:0F 58 56 98 9A 39 26 C9 [E] Count:84
PID: 80Ch Crypt8:43 10 C8 CB 40 62 0D A1 [E] Count:80
PID: 80Ch Crypt8:98 A6 45 56 34 E5 3B 47 [E] Count:70
PID: 80Ch Crypt8:E2 1D 8A AB 1D 25 F3 B5 [E] Count:66
...

PID: 80Dh Crypt8:3C 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:4

PID: 80Eh Crypt8:3C 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:9

PID: 81Ch Crypt8:3C 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:5

PID: 82Ch Crypt8:3C 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:9
PID: 82Ch Crypt8:38 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:2

PID: 84Ch Crypt8:3C 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:10

PID: 88Ch Crypt8:3C 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:7
PID: 88Ch Crypt8:3C 2F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:2

PID: 90Ch Crypt8:3C 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:4

PID: A0Ch Crypt8:3C 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:7

PID: BF4h Crypt8:42 06 49 3D AE D1 3A BB [E] Count:5406
PID: BF4h Crypt8:1B 43 B0 4A 0B 4A C5 BA [E] Count:2703
PID: BF4h Crypt8:29 86 58 18 F2 B3 5E A1 [E] Count:2703
PID: BF4h Crypt8:7F E1 73 45 E8 B6 E0 92 [E] Count:2703
PID: BF4h Crypt8:38 40 59 F1 C6 D5 E7 93 [E] Count:2702
PID: BF4h Crypt8:57 12 7C C9 CF D2 00 A0 [E] Count:2702
PID: BF4h Crypt8:5D 72 65 35 AF 92 3D 62 [E] Count:2702
PID: BF4h Crypt8:7D 37 38 22 59 43 10 EE [E] Count:2702
...

PID: C0Ch Crypt8:3C 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:6

PID: FDCh Crypt8:42 06 49 3D AE D1 3A BB [E] Count:5406
PID: FDCh Crypt8:9E CD 13 58 B7 74 A5 74 [E] Count:2703
PID: FDCh Crypt8:B6 90 00 CD 0E 2F 6D 71 [E] Count:2703
PID: FDCh Crypt8:B7 C4 07 36 D8 13 25 A0 [E] Count:2703
PID: FDCh Crypt8C D3 3A DC A0 0E B4 BD [E] Count:2703
PID: FDCh Crypt8:FD C7 93 3E 67 92 53 8D [E] Count:2703
PID: FDCh Crypt8:1E 09 1C B5 5A 0D D6 89 [E] Count:2702
PID: FDCh Crypt8:21 55 68 2E 25 5B AA 2F [E] Count:2702
...

PID:180Ch Crypt8:3C 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:5
PID:180Ch Crypt8:3C 3F 32 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:2

Time for searching Crypt8 = 0 sec.
Reply With Quote
  #41168  
Old 20-07-2019, 04:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
cpr43 cpr43 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 160
Thanks: 117
Thanked 94 Times in 59 Posts
Country: Country Flag
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by furgious View Post
7.0E_12734,232_V_7200 ENC-8

Search Crypt8 in TS Start
TS file: C:\Users\n\Desktop\7.0E_12734,232_V_7200_(2019-07-20 03.09.50)_dump.ts
Using all PIDs
Using payload size: 184
Using file limit: 4096 MByte
File length: 606 MByte
UsingFileLen: 635628000 bytes
Reading file ...
Searching ...
PID: Ch Crypt8:3C 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:8

PID: 804h Crypt8:3C 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:9

PID: 808h Crypt8:3C 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:6
PID: 808h Crypt8:3C 3F B0 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:2

PID: 80Ch Crypt8:3C 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:3013550
PID: 80Ch Crypt8:4A 22 E1 E2 6A 75 C3 20 [E] Count:197
PID: 80Ch Crypt8:40 C7 32 F5 D3 85 9E 4C [E] Count:87
PID: 80Ch Crypt8:3E 2A 16 9A 98 85 DB 2C [E] Count:85
PID: 80Ch Crypt8:0F 58 56 98 9A 39 26 C9 [E] Count:84
PID: 80Ch Crypt8:43 10 C8 CB 40 62 0D A1 [E] Count:80
PID: 80Ch Crypt8:98 A6 45 56 34 E5 3B 47 [E] Count:70
PID: 80Ch Crypt8:E2 1D 8A AB 1D 25 F3 B5 [E] Count:66
...

PID: 80Dh Crypt8:3C 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:4

PID: 80Eh Crypt8:3C 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:9

PID: 81Ch Crypt8:3C 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:5

PID: 82Ch Crypt8:3C 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:9
PID: 82Ch Crypt8:38 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:2

PID: 84Ch Crypt8:3C 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:10

PID: 88Ch Crypt8:3C 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:7
PID: 88Ch Crypt8:3C 2F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:2

PID: 90Ch Crypt8:3C 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:4

PID: A0Ch Crypt8:3C 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:7

PID: BF4h Crypt8:42 06 49 3D AE D1 3A BB [E] Count:5406
PID: BF4h Crypt8:1B 43 B0 4A 0B 4A C5 BA [E] Count:2703
PID: BF4h Crypt8:29 86 58 18 F2 B3 5E A1 [E] Count:2703
PID: BF4h Crypt8:7F E1 73 45 E8 B6 E0 92 [E] Count:2703
PID: BF4h Crypt8:38 40 59 F1 C6 D5 E7 93 [E] Count:2702
PID: BF4h Crypt8:57 12 7C C9 CF D2 00 A0 [E] Count:2702
PID: BF4h Crypt8:5D 72 65 35 AF 92 3D 62 [E] Count:2702
PID: BF4h Crypt8:7D 37 38 22 59 43 10 EE [E] Count:2702
...

PID: C0Ch Crypt8:3C 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:6

PID: FDCh Crypt8:42 06 49 3D AE D1 3A BB [E] Count:5406
PID: FDCh Crypt8:9E CD 13 58 B7 74 A5 74 [E] Count:2703
PID: FDCh Crypt8:B6 90 00 CD 0E 2F 6D 71 [E] Count:2703
PID: FDCh Crypt8:B7 C4 07 36 D8 13 25 A0 [E] Count:2703
PID: FDCh Crypt8C D3 3A DC A0 0E B4 BD [E] Count:2703
PID: FDCh Crypt8:FD C7 93 3E 67 92 53 8D [E] Count:2703
PID: FDCh Crypt8:1E 09 1C B5 5A 0D D6 89 [E] Count:2702
PID: FDCh Crypt8:21 55 68 2E 25 5B AA 2F [E] Count:2702
...

PID:180Ch Crypt8:3C 3F B2 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:5
PID:180Ch Crypt8:3C 3F 32 82 B4 B9 ED 65 [E] Count:2

Time for searching Crypt8 = 0 sec.
PM sent
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cpr43 For This Useful Post:
Bayi Tabung (20-07-2019), furgious (20-07-2019)
  #41169  
Old 20-07-2019, 19:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Chycho Py's Avatar
Chycho Py Chycho Py is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Satuniverse
Posts: 6,844
Thanks: 11,625
Thanked 19,881 Times in 5,880 Posts
Country: Country Flag
Default

55W C

ID: UNNAME

TP:3980-H-8571

Using PID: 513

HD

PID: 201h Crypt8:AB E7 42 F8 4A B0 86 2E [E] Count:24
PID: 201h Crypt8:C4 6A 7C 2A F8 E0 64 60 [E] Count:22
PID: 201h Crypt8:E6 7A EB FB 25 B7 15 D9 [E] Count:18
PID: 201h Crypt8:00 16 C4 9A 5B AF 72 2B [E] Count:2
Reply With Quote
  #41170  
Old 20-07-2019, 19:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Chycho Py's Avatar
Chycho Py Chycho Py is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Satuniverse
Posts: 6,844
Thanks: 11,625
Thanked 19,881 Times in 5,880 Posts
Country: Country Flag
Default

55W C

ID: Service 1

TP:3930-V-7500

Using PID: 1110

HD

PID: 456h Crypt8:A9 99 B6 42 47 C8 1E 6F [E] Count:47
PID: 456h Crypt8:6E 7C 95 25 AC 7C 8A 40 [E] Count:42

TEST 2

TP]3930-V-7500

PID: 456h B8h-Crypt8:A9 99 B6 42 47 C8 1E 6F [E] Count:47
PID: 456h B8h-Crypt8:6E 7C 95 25 AC 7C 8A 40 [E] Count:42 <= B8hx030000h
PID: 456h B8h-Crypt8:88 65 59 DC 6F BE 05 19 [E] Count:41

Last edited by Chycho Py; 20-07-2019 at 20:10..
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:28.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2006-2019 - Sat Universe