Go Back   Sat Universe > Nothing to do with SAT > Fun & Jokes

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

What is your Brazilian Name

Fun & Jokes

Old 28-04-2008, 20:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
"Vanity is definitely my favorite sin"

Thanked 5,881 Times in 2,677 Posts
Default What is your Brazilian Name

What is your Brazilian Name If You wore the Famous Number 10 shirt for Brazil, what name would be on the back of it.

http://anu.co.uk/brazil/

Me

I would be "INHO"

"Vengeance is mine;I will repay,saith the lord"
" I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RIDER For This Useful Post:
alus (28-04-2008), d.j.carusso (28-04-2008), ig0r (19-01-2009), isenguard (28-04-2008), java (18-09-2011), jhatialboy (14-07-2012), kugujen (24-08-2012), Norman (19-09-2009), robotfive (01-07-2016), vegeku90 (28-04-2008)
Old 28-04-2008, 21:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
"Vanity is definitely my favorite sin"

Thanked 5,881 Times in 2,677 Posts

Maximus ="Maximimo"
Rider ="Ridaldo"

"Vengeance is mine;I will repay,saith the lord"
" I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RIDER For This Useful Post:
alus (28-04-2008), ig0r (19-01-2009), jhatialboy (14-07-2012)
Old 28-04-2008, 21:32  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
U Will Never Walk Alone

Thanked 5,156 Times in 1,265 Posts

for isenguard , i am "Isenguezo"

"U Cant Hack what U Cant Receive.Please Buy Larger Dish"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to isenguard For This Useful Post:
alus (28-04-2008), ig0r (19-01-2009), jhatialboy (14-07-2012)
Old 28-04-2008, 21:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

alus my name in Brazilname Alando

Last edited by alus; 28-04-2008 at 22:01..
The Following User Says Thank You to alus For This Useful Post:
ig0r (19-01-2009)
Old 22-06-2008, 02:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

#Davildo"
The Following User Says Thank You to Hobotshy For This Useful Post:
jhatialboy (14-07-2012)
Old 06-08-2008, 15:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Your Brazilname is "Hando".
Old 23-12-2008, 15:12  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

my name is "schluffezo"
Old 17-01-2009, 00:02  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

thats a nice one
Old 19-01-2009, 19:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

miroslson
Old 09-02-2009, 01:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
x-man

mine grisin