Dreambox DM920 UHD 4K DVB-S2X twin tuner with FBC

kaspas22

Donating Member
Hello there !

Any1 using this box, tuner and config to receive multi stream ch. from 5w?

Where we can find some more info how and what ?

And another question what images supports dream920?

Any advice dream920 with multi stream support or Vu+ with multi stream...
I did some research it`s not confirmed that Vu+ DVB S2 FCB tuner supports PLS type...

Sorry never used these before so thats why so many questions..

Thank You !

maumixio

Staff member
DM 920 works fine but don't forget you need a valid satellites.xml file :wink1:

maumixio

Staff member
It doesn't matter I have Barry Allen running 10 images for testing and actually Pur-E2 image looks very stable. Sat-Lodge as well.

candu

Yes PurE2 looking good and working very well but the problem is blind scan, for me doesn't work. Any solution for that?

ilmago_

Registered
Yes PurE2 looking good and working very well but the problem is blind scan, for me doesn't work. Any solution for that?
Blindscan works only on 2.5 images (dmm code based) like dream elite, newnigma2, tsimage, sat lodge ecc ecc

candu

Blindscan works only on 2.5 images (dmm code based) like dream elite, newnigma2, tsimage, sat lodge ecc ecc

ok! I didn´t know that!
But I tryed Dream Elite and doesn´t work. I try 3 or 4 images and just work Merlin 4 (ts,newnigma2,sat-lodge I don´t try)

Regards!

ilmago_

Registered
ok! I didn´t know that!
But I tryed Dream Elite and doesn´t work. I try 3 or 4 images and just work Merlin 4 (ts,newnigma2,sat-lodge I don´t try)

Regards!
With dream elite 6.0 works perfect. Go to manual search and then switch to blindscan on search type

Serjoga

Latvian satfat
Staff member
5W I don’t have, but I can view M.S. on 5E with homebuild PLi.

Yes on 5W works, but you have a signal on 4.9E where is Zeonbud T2-MI 12188 H 30000 5/6 DVB-S2/8PSK MPEG-4 T2-MI ?