anyone still using a triple dragon?

Lexzie

Registered
I am using CS for mgcamd, I am customer and get the cs of a server. I never tried using oscam together. Are you a customer of a CS too?

No, I have an own server with local cards and proxies.
I can decode the desired Spanish channels with other equipment but not with the Triple Dragon. At least not flawless.

You have had a N-line from your CS? (So no C-line?)

Could you please post or pm me the files you have adjusted to connect to your CS?
(Overwrite the usernames and passwords off course).

hoffmann

Registered
The information is the I passed you.

in newcamd list file will this information.

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
# CWS = yxyxy-true.dyndns.biz 10003 vigustavo p01a01 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
# CWS = xxx.dyndns.org 39576 test test A5 06 07 08 09 01 EE 0B 04 10 11 F2 A3 C4
# CWS = xxx.dyndns.info 38590 test test A5 06 07 08 09 01 EE 0B 04 10 11 F2 A3 C4
CWS = xxx.dyndns.tv 11050 user pass 14 13 12 11 10 09 08 07 06 05 04 03 02 01
Only this file that has information for CS.

Remembering that I am not a server, but a customer!

Lexzie

Registered
Remembering that I am not a server, but a customer!

My Triple Dragon will also be a customer only not to a server on internet.

Besides this newcamd.list was adding 'F { 00 }' to the file mg_cfg the only thing you changed?
And what image do you have in your Triple Dragon?
Have you installed anything else for the softcam?
(I think in my Triple Dragon mgcamd is not running, but don't know how to run it and keep it active, even after a reboot).

Lexzie

Registered
I found elsewhere exactly the same information as the one you gave to me, so the config of mg_cfg and newcamd.list is okay...

hoffmann

Registered
yes in mg.cfg it is the only thing that has changed.

My image is 8mb - Artemis 1.5.5R (DEC 10 2009 ).
in softcam nothing placed.

Lexzie

Registered
yes in mg.cfg it is the only thing that has changed.

My image is 8mb - Artemis 1.5.5R (DEC 10 2009 ).
in softcam nothing placed.

Tried that image before and have tried it now again...

It's all no use, nothing works, sites are down, can't download the TD More Menu or whatever....

I guess I have to give up.
To bad for this receiver.

hoffmann

Registered
I have the images recorded on CD. I do not think bad decoder, like him a lot, just does not work in high definition channels in more good guess.

Lexzie

Registered
I have the images recorded on CD. I do not think bad decoder, like him a lot, just does not work in high definition channels in more good guess.

I wanted to use the TD for SD only. The Movistar+ package has almost every channel still in DVB-S. At least the ones who are interesting enough.

retroaudio

Registered
Just bought one off ebay for 16quid! Never had a TD before (mostly Vu Duo)so may need guidance setting it up, it's been a while!!!