Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > Other HDTV Receivers > Opticum - Globo HD

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

OPTICUM-Globo HD chat[main questions]

Opticum - Globo HD

Old 16-01-2012, 13:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Please, how can I get the cccam version of my orton x403p?
Thanks
Old 18-01-2012, 19:56  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Opticum 9500 HD - Enigma2 Dual Boot

hi again...

well i have the Enigma2 running on my Opticum 9500 HD.

2 issues i'll mention.

as long as i leave the language in polish i have no problems except for 1.

- OSCAM is not doing the decoding of the card info (cccam 2.1.4). it did once for a bit then stopped. i've reloaded the system a few times and no luck... using the same oscam.conf/.serv files which worked once.

another issue with this version is that when i change the language and skin (cld be either or both), i get a green screen when trying to access the network options... so i'm learning polish .

any ideas are welcome.
Old 30-01-2012, 15:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hi mate i have tryed your firmware but still can't manualy put in c-line can you help thanks
Old 30-01-2012, 16:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 21,389 Times in 5,400 Posts

you are want use a cccam?
Old 31-01-2012, 17:30  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi,

Can anyone assist me in how to input HD channels details on Orton x403. I cannot find a place to input the modulation i.e. 8PSK or QPSK and the extra FEC.
Old 03-02-2012, 20:41  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

you need a converter to change digital ac3 to annalogue
Old 09-02-2012, 15:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Orton X403 and Opticum X403p

Hello,
what is difference between Orton 403 and Opticum X403?
Does Orton 403 support same Opticum's firmware?
What receiver has Old remote and which New ?
Thanks.
Old 10-02-2012, 15:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnagna View Post
Hello,
what is difference between Orton 403 and Opticum X403?
Does Orton 403 support same Opticum's firmware?
What receiver has Old remote and which New ?
Thanks.
GLOBO OPTICUM and ORTON are the same and are supported by the same firm
The Following User Says Thank You to Konstantin For This Useful Post:
agnagna (13-02-2012)
Old 10-02-2012, 15:28  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre189 View Post
Hi all, i have ore question: Globo's clone receiver YUMATU HD has LAN PORT?
It depends from the model
Old 11-02-2012, 18:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Pease, I need emu software for Orton HD X403P, I also need the key file and the upload tool.

Thank you